If you are in to water activities such as snorkeling or SNUBA, you can't beat the Coral Gardens on Grace Bay. You can literally walk out of the resort, to the beach, into the water, and be on Bight Reef. Some of the most interesting fish that I saw during my stay, were while snorkeling right there on Bight Reef. No cost. No long boat rides. You're right there. There is also a dive shop right at the resort, that can arrange snorkeling and SCUBA trips, and Jodi Taylor has a SNUBA operation, with one of the excursions being Bight Reef right in front of the resort. The resort is also within beach walking distance of the Thursday Night Fish Fry in Bight Park.
I went as a single, and had a Garden Room, which turned out to be the second bedroom of one of the larger suites. If I went again, I would spring for the '1-Bedroom Limited View' for an additional $50/night. This would give you a much larger space with a fully equipped kitchen, and a limited view of the ocean.
On the premises is also the 'Somewhere Cafe' serving very good food for lunch and dinner. I believe it will also offer breakfast when some renovation work is completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales