We stayed at the Coral Gardens in June (my husband, adult son and I) for a week. Without hesitation, it met our hopes and exceeded our expectations. First, on Provo and in Turks, what could be wrong?! The beaches are breathtaking! Coral Gardens was the best. First, the location is perfect...on Grace Bay, on the beach, directly in front of the national snorkeling reef. Every day, sometimes several times a day, we would make a run around the reef, each time seeing different beautiful sea life. The Condo itself is the perfect tropical paradise. Our unit, beach front on the 2nd floor, was the perfect view. Well upgraded and extremely comfortable. The staff, Michael and Robin especially were gracious, knowledgeable and helpful. They gave us a lot of good tips for our stay. We did rent a car which we found very helpful in exploring the island and going out for dinner. Not everyone rents a car - but we recommend it. Without it, we would have felt a little stranded. We had heard rumors that everything was very expensive on the island. Well, for the most part, these were not rumors. However we did manage to find truly excellent restaurants which were not expensive. Fair warning, however, AMEX is not accepted everywhere, and some restaurants only take cash - especially the smaller ones. Not much in the way of shopping, so do not have any hopes other then the expensive tourist shops and the few locals. The Conch Farm is a must see -- very interesting. And the scuba is really good...especially the walk-in night dives. Truly a vacation we will always treasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales