We just got back from our third trip to Turks. This was our second time staying at Coral Gardens and once before we stayed at The Sands at Grace Bay. Coral Gardens is a small boutique resort that has really spacious rooms and a great reef right outside your doors. We were a little disappointed because our room, although clean and nicely appointed, had two broken AC units and a broken microwave. The management was wonderful and prompt and attempted to fix the AC units almost every day we were there. Just slightly annoying that there were work crews in our room 5 out of the 8 days we were there. The pools are very small and the water does not circulate well in them so there is constant flotsam floating on top. However, we did not use the pools often because the water and beach are much better than any pool! The restaurant on the premises, Somewhere, has good food and nice daily specials, including some nightly entertainment. One other note... the first night we arrived, they put us up in the "White House" since our room was not available until the next day. Although this room is very spacious (three bedrooms and three baths), it is in some serious need of renovation. The walls must be spackled and repainted in order for anyone to feel as though they are on vacation! Lastly, we felt very safe while vacationing at this hotel (and anywhere on Grace Bay!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales