We visited Grace Bay on our honeymoon last year and loved it so much we decided to go back this year. We booked Coral Gardens as we had seen it from the outside last year, really enjoyed eating at Somewhere cafe and based on trip advisor reviews. We booked the one bedroom run of the house suite through Expedia. The suite was absolutely huge, definately big enough for 2 people. The facilities in the suite were good with a full kitchen provided. Bed was really comfortable. The terrace was great, we loved to sit out and watch the sun go down with a drink in the evening, and in the day if we wanted to sit on the terrace the pool was only a few steps away. The pool area was quiet so it was like having our own private pool at times! Having said that even though I normally only stay round the pool we did spend a lot of time on the beach this time. Jerome was great, very helpful in getting us sunbeds and reccomending trips. Coral Gardens provide a mobile phone which you can top up at reception in case you want to make restaurant reservations or call taxi's, however they were also happy to do this for you when reception was open. The only one minor downside as reception opened at 9am and closed at 7pm. When we checked in with Rochelle she had also put a bottle of rum in our room for us which was a lovely touch! Rochelle was fantastic throughout our trip. She was really helpful in making reservations, calling taxi's and giving us reccomendations and was just really friendly and approachable. As another reviewer has said I think Coral Gardens is one of the original Grace Bay resorts and therefore is not as flashy or modern as some of the other more expensive resorts, however if you are looking for a functional, spacious place to stay, on the best bit of beach with fantastic staff then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales