“Best beach in the world”
Review of Grace Bay

Providenciales Parasailing Adventure
$849.00*
Private Providenciales Parasailing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A perennial Travelers' Choice Beaches winner, Grace Bay is famous for its long stretch of soft white sand and beautiful blue water.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Best and cleanest beach I've ever been to. Just found out they are ranked #1 in the world and I couldn't disagree with that.

1  Thank Brownin913
Write a ReviewReviews (5,833)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Ok, so now I've been to Grace Bay on two different visits. I've read other reviews that say this is one of the finest ebaches in the world, and I would honestly have a hard time disputing that. The barrier reef that protects the shoreline here does a wonderfil job of keeping the waves mild, and the sand and water are precisely what you'd expect from a tropical isalnd paradise. This is the place the stay when you visit the TCI.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

swam swam swam. that's all i did, i LOVED it! water is so clean and the beach there is kept so nice. BUT, you really have to remember to respect the location and ocean there--pick up your garbage and plastic waste! don't leave your damn cigarette butts on the beach folks!!!

2  Thank crcrcr
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Grace Bay is definitely a beautiful beach. On my first day, I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about it, but it grew on me every day. I was used to secluded, cove-like beaches of St. Thomas & St. John so the long stretch of Grace Bay was different for me. Since the beach is so long, you get more waves which causes the visibility under water to be a little less that perfect. The sand feels like powder under your feet. There is no snorkeling off of the beach unless you stay at a resort in front of Coral Gardens or towards Turtle Cove.

1  Thank Lindsey Z
Reviewed September 28, 2012

White sand, calm, clear blue waters. One of the best beaches I have ever set foot on. Plenty of wonderful restaurants within a short walk.

1  Thank Betacheer