“BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER!!!”
Review of Fresh Bakery and Bistro - CLOSED

Fresh Bakery and Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Have it Fresh everyday!
Irvine, California
“BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I worked with Liviu and Janet to make our wedding cake. This was our second time in Turks and Caicos and the second cake from their amazing chef. He made my 30th birthday cake. It was so good, that we knew he had to also make our wedding cake. The cake was so delicious. I still dream about it. It was hands down the best cake I’ve ever had!! I highly recommend getting your wedding cake from Fresh Bakery for your Turks and Caicos wedding.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CA G

Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Review....”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

A NICE Bakery! I went for the Breakfast Items as well as the Mango Sorbet made with fresh mangos. If you want fresh daily baked goods at a great price this is it. Quiche's were awesome as well. It's definitely a take-out restaurant for now since there restaurant is being remodeled i presume. Great little place overall don't expect Coco Bistro or Mango Reef. Its a different feel. its local food, local chef, so enough said

Matt

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BMORE_Not_Less
United States
“Best espresso on the island!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Seriously, it was the best. We got a little confused finding the place, but kept driving through Leeward and found it. The lady making the double espresso was sweet and nice and put a lot of effort in each item she was making...much appreciated!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank triptik123
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Amazing pastries and fresh bread delivery every morning to our villa”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were a group of 24 people sating on Long Bay over Christmas week for my Dads 70th birthday. We had hired a cook to make food for the week but I had been communicating with Liviu from Fresh Bakery to get daily delivery of baked items for breakfast plus salads to use for lunch. I have to say the entire process was smooth and it was absolutely a pleasure working with Liviu. Delivery was on time every morning and we had amazing FRESHLY baked bread and croissants every morning! All of the food was really excellent. The fruit tarts and danishes were yummy and my nephews devoured the chocolate croissants! The prices were very reasonable. Some of the guests left mid-week and Liviu was very accommodating and allowed us to modify our order due to the reduced number of guests. Despite the large order and changed we made mid way through, everything went incredibly smooth. I highly recommend as they are incredibly professional and know what they are doing!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank rbhoboken1199
Olympia, Washington
“Amazing pastries and cakes”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Our waistlines are lucky we didn't discover this place until shortly before we left. The chocolate croissants are huge, but the real treasure is their cinnamon rolls. Very cinnamony (not a real word, I know). Not too covered in frosting but very moist. We bought one to share, had that and bought another. Their carrot cake was excellent and so was their chocolate lemon cream cake. Not a combination I would have thought of but it worked. The prices are a real bargain for what you get. It was so good we went back the next day.

• Visited December 2013