“Yummy cookies and cake”
Review of Fresh Bakery and Bistro - CLOSED

Fresh Bakery and Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Have it Fresh everyday!
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy cookies and cake”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been on island two different times and this is the best bakery on the island. I have done a wedding cake (YUMMY-we still talk about how good it was 3 years later) and also did cookie favors for a wedding that I did on the island. The cookies were very yummy and looked exactly how I had envisioned them. Best bakery on the island, if not the whole of the Caribbean!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Grohe

Oakville, Canada
“Cupcakes like never before”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife and I bought 2 dozed cupcakes for the staff at the resort we were staying at, every staff member who had one complimented on how well they tasted and how fresh they were. From a service perspective the staff is friendly and always smiling, I ask if they would deliver and for no charge they delivered the cupcakes 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Second year in a row we had a great experienced with "Fresh".

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank 11Shep
Providenciales
“Prefer the new location and the food seems much better!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We tried fresh in it's old location a few times and although the cakes and Pastries were great, the rolls and soup were mediocre. Since the move, the new location at the atrium is much, much better and the food has improved immensely. There is definitely more room for improvement but it's a good stop off point for a quick lunch snack. Keep up the good work and keep on improving!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Caymanmikey
Fulton, Missouri
“Thought our favorite little spot had gone, but it had only moved down the way”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fresh Bakery and Bistro is this very special find here on Providenciales. To re-find it at the Atrium Resort was a little miracle - came back to visit the Atrium and the Cafe had joined them on their property.
Fresh Bakery and Bistro has a great menu, variety for young and old, alike. Some of the delectables we've never seen, nor imagined, but are wonderful. It's in Leeward, but worth the brief trip past Seven Stars, the Casino, Club Med and the Golf Course in The Atrium.
Denton Kurtz

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank travelinondownthroad
Park Rapids, MN
“Best Gelato and pastries, HANDS DOWN!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We've vacationed in Provo, Turks & Caicos 4 years in a row. During our 3rd year, we discovered "Fresh Bakery and Bistro". We stopped in to check it out, and were not disappointed! Having a gluten allergy, I tried their gelato, and it was the best I've ever had! My husband tried many of their pastries, and had a difficult time picking a favorite because they were all THAT GOOD! This year, the Fresh Bakery and Bistro has moved to a new location, and prior to getting situated, the owner made me my own batch of gelato since they weren't set up yet to accomodate it in their coolers. That is going above and beyond customer service. It's rare to receive a great product with excellent service, so I highly recommend the Fresh Bakery and Bistro. It's a daily visit for us now, every year we visit!

• Visited February 2013