“Great Place For Have A Snack”
Review of Fresh Bakery and Bistro - CLOSED

Fresh Bakery and Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Have it Fresh everyday!
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The Staff Is Very Friendly And The Food Is Really Good.Every Time I Go To TCI I Have Breakfast Or Lunch Here.The Food Is Very Fresh And Is Not Expensive.

There are newer reviews for Fresh Bakery and Bistro

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We gave Fresh so much business they're probably set for the rest of the month. We enjoyed not only their fresh bread, but also their delicious pastries. Worth every penny (and calorie!).

2  Thank LaurieMacafee
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Before leaving for the airport last week we stopped by Fresh Bakery to buy some sandwiches for our return trip. They have a nice selection of cold and grilled sandwiches to select from. Obviously, since ours were "to go" we chose the cold sandwiches. Two of the sandwiches were prepared on freshly baked submarine type rolls and the other two were on freshly baked whole wheat soft kaiser rolls. In addition to the generous meat and cheese each sandwich had lettuce and tomato. The order was completed in a short period of time. Each sandwich was under $10 which is the average price for such items we have found. They were a nice treat and very filling on the ride home.

1  Thank yorkiemomto3
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Base on Trip advisor review I went to this place and bought two sandwiches. The tuna and a mozzarela one. They were good although a little pricey (as everything else in T&C). However, due to the lack of alternatives, I decided to go back another day. To my surprise, this time the sandwiches were awful. I had to through them away as the roast beef was old and the mozzarela (dont think it was actually moz cheese) untasty. Total waste of 10 bucks per sandwich. I can not beleive how they can make two different type of sandwiches in just three days.
Think that this place is overrated.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I went there almost every morning, choc croissant are to die for. I also tried the bacon egg and cheese croissant and was very good. My only issue is that they open when they feel like, their brochure says 8 am, but it's usually 845/9am.