I was skeptical given some of the scathing previous reviews. The service at the hotel and island in general has been incredible. Best of any of the islands we have visited. Easy and safe to explore beyond the hotel. Spa needs some reconfiguring but had an amazing outdoor garden and outdoor shower. They don't play that up enough. I am In the hotel business and have a critical eye. They have ironed out any previous issues. The restaurant menu is ok but you can explore beyond the hotel. We have eaten lunch and dinner off site and it has been fantastic. Sand is soft like clay they clean it every day. They don't nickel and dime. Wifi, business center, breakfast (awesome), all water sports (non motor) fully included. Bar makes a great mojito (I am a mojito snob). We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales