Just returned from a lovely week in the Turks spent at the Gansevoort. While the weather was not perfect (always a risk in the Turks in February) the hotel and staff could not have been better. Situated on a spectacular, and relatively undeveloped stretch of beach, the Gansevoort is a gem. The food was wonderful. The rooms were really very nice - modern, sleek, well appointed, immaculate, high quality linens and appliances. While the pool has a "Las Vegas" feel, with music playing poolside all day long, "private islands" in the infinite pool and a palm lined walk down to the beach, the overall effect is more along the lines of several great hotels on Anguilla. While the Gansevoort is probably better suited for couples without kids, it was after all school vacation week and the staff made us and our children feel very welcome. I would return in a heartbeat (although more likely in April or May)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales