This was our 3rd trip to TCI but the 1st one just as a couple. The Gansevoort was the perfect spot for pure relaxation and togetherness... Room was huge, spotless and extremely comfortable, and the view of the ocean was bliss. Dinner reservations made by the concierge were spot on (def go to coco bistro) and lunch on the beach was more than enough after the huge breakfast they offer. We reserved a beach bed everyday for a small fee and it was truly heaven! If I had one tiny complaint it would be the spa. Our massages were wonderful, but the area needs updating. The "relaxation room" was right next to the pool, so you are laying outside in a courtyard listening to the people and music on the other side of the fence! Still in all, it was an amazing long weekend and we are already planning our getaway here for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales