We loved our first stay on Turks and Caicos and are so thrilled we chose the Gansevoort. The beach is gorgeous and the chairs are so so comfortable. The beach staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. You feel so comfortable all throughout the hotel. The staff all say hello when you pass them and the concierges were terrific about suggesting and making dinner reservations. There was never a wait for breakfast or lunch or for snorkel equipment, paddle surfboards, etc. Our room, with a balcony facing the beach, was modern and spacious enough for the 2 of us. The infinity pool is beautiful and chairs were always available. Food was good.
My only complaint...Friday night is DJ night. We were only mildly I the rested but thought we would stop by and "party" a little. Imagine our surprise when we returned from dinner to see a sign announcing DJ night with a $20 cover charge and Ladies were Free! Is this a nightclub or hotel? We are paying guests and my husband has to pay a cover to dance and enjoy the nightlife? We passed and went off to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales