“Great view and atmosphere”

Somewhere Cafe And Lounge
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Somewhere… Cafe and Lounge: a relaxing beach cafe/lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a Tex-Mex Theme. From the second floor guest enjoy a 180 degree view of the crystal blue water and white sand beaches. Live entertainment, good food, and beverages in a “one of a kind” location.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Great view and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Okay, my wife is a fish taco efficianado and she says they are the best ever! I had conch ceviche and it was great! Perfect atmosphere and great service. Low season so it wasn't crowded at all. Loved it.

• Visited September 2013

Antwerp, Belgium
“Great casual dinning”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a great restaurant for casual dinning or for drinking a cocktail.

We went here a couple of times, sometimes for dinning, sometimes for a cocktail when we where passing by on the beach.

The type of food here is Tex Mex and its really good. They have a big variation of drinks/cocktails.

The view is amazing, you see the beach when you are eating..

The staff is friendly, untill you are nog giving enough tips ( we gave, but not as much as they wanted to, for 2 drinks, 3 dollar is not enough ). One time we had a bill of 22 dollars and gived 40.. they didnt even give us our change, untill we asked.

This is a "must go to" place when you are in Turks and Caicos !

New York, NY
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was skeptical of Somewhere. It looks like a bar, so I wondered if the great reviews were written by people who were intoxicated when they dined there. Fortunately, I was dead wrong. The fish tacos, conch ceviche (which I preferred over the snapper ceviche), fish sandwich, & shrimp fajitas were all excellent. For me, the highlight was the banana rum cake with ice cream - amazing. I thought every meal I had there (3 in all) was great value for money.
My one gripe was one of the waitresses (Joy, I believe) was poilte, but not very attentive and did not space out the order. Multiple apps & entrees all came out at once and even though I specifically asked for no cilantro, my entree arrived with it (which I attribute to her, not the chef because she was confused when I made the request and I'd ordered the same dish two days earlier and it was prepared correctly). The other waitstaff (Sari & another young woman) whom I met there were very sweet, on the ball with checking on me, refreshing drinks, making food recommendations.

• Visited July 2013
new jersey
“delicious food with great views, right on the beach!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Somewhere is right on the beach with beautiful views. Sit upstairs for the best breezes and views of the sea. Very casual place to go for lunch or dinner. Conch fritters were delicious and the fish tacos were awesome! The pulled pork sandwich was one of the best ever! Prices were very reasonable as well. This is a "must go to" place when visiting Provo!

1 Thank luv2travel1229
new york
“BEST FOOD IN PROVO!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just came back from a week in Turks and I have to say... beautiful beaches, friendly people, very relaxing but the food is YUCK! We even went to the local grocery store to cook at home and it's overpriced and a lot of the food I got was halfway to rot!

SO THANK goodness for Somewhere because we happen to run into it walking along the beach and went back twice (we would have more but the trek from our hotel was a bit far) - it was really really good AND affordable for provo!

The service was killer too. Zoilly (I think that's her name?) She was really fantastic and accommodating, always checking to make sure we had what we needed and making recommendations for our 2 year old.

We had the fish and chips, fish sandwich, steak and shrimp fajitas, and a burrito during our time there and all of it was really good. I guess I would just say that the fish and chips is seasoned a little salty but not so much where I thought it didn't taste good.

Anyway, the music was great and again, the food... delish OH and I had NY Cheesecake and.. i'm from NY and.. .well this Cheesecake was ridiculously good... better than any i've had here in NYC! PLEASE GO!