“Awesome excursion!!!”

$100.00*
and up
Half Day Cruise from Providenciales with Snorkeling and Beach Picnic
More attraction details
Owner description: Caicos Dream Tours Ltd. is one of the premier water sport vendors in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Nestled on Grace Bay beach near the Alexandra Resort and the Regent Palms, Caicos Dream Tours offers day trips and excursions departing from Providenciales twice a day. Over the past 15 years, Caicos Dream Tours has developed three core values, which are threaded throughout every aspect of the company. These core values are: - Superior Guest Service: Ensuring that our guests are both comfortable and have memorable experiences with their loved ones. - Safety: Incorporating safety measures throughout every aspect of the guest experience - Innovative: Continuously improving the guest experience Whether you are on one of our group tours or private charters, you will see these values delivered by all of Caicos Dream Tours staff.
Rochester, New York
“Awesome excursion!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Our whole family (5) did the all-day excursion with Captain Pop and first mate Buff. First, these guys were awesome--very knowledgeable and fun. We snorkeled twice, dove for sand dollars and shells which was an AMAZING experience, visited the iguanas, dove for conch shells, and had a fantastic barb-q lunch cooked by Pop and Buff on a beautiful island. We hung out in the water and looked for shells while waiting for lunch to be cooked. It was an absolute perfect day and worth every penny we paid. If we ever come back to Turks, this will be the first place we call!

Montrose, Colorado
“Tino and Shane are awesome!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a blast with Tino and Shane. They were fun, funny and confident while making us feel very comfortable. The food was great.
We did a private trip with about 14 friends on their boat to snorkel, dive for conch and then just hang on the beach. Then they taught us an island line dance that was a blast. We then were all set to join in on the dancing at the fish fry later.
I also found that this trip was a great value, with the prices we've been paying all week on the island ($7 for a local beer at the hotel bar, no problem) we got dinner, as much as we could drink and the snorkeling AND the conch diving at a great price. Don't hesitate to ask for Tino and Shane.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Snorkeling, Conch Diving, Lizard Island”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great combination tour -- everything you want. My family went on the Half Day tour and it has everything you need. We began the day getting picked up by our hotel on Grace Bay Beach. They dropped us off at the Alexandra Hotel where the boats take off from. We headed east and went snorkeling on a patch of the extensive coral reef. There were colorful fish and some people saw a reef shark. They provided fins, a mask, snorkel gear and made recommendations on where to swim. Next we went to a different area where we could go conch diving. I dove three times, but each time I picked up a rock. Finally, I asked one of the guides to point one out for me, and I picked up my first conch! On the Iguana Island, the guide showed us how to slice up the conch and made us the most delicious conch salads we've ever tasted --- It doesn't get any fresher than this! We checked out some Iguanas, waded along the waters of the beach (saw a stingray) and had a marvelous time. The boat dropped us off right on our hotel beach on the way back.

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun snorkeling excursion”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We did the half day snorkeling trip and had a great time. The boat was a good size, had shade and a bathroom. The captain and first mate were super friendly and made the trip fun for everyone. They supply you with rum punch, beer, water and soda.

First you stop and go diving for conch's for them to make you conch salad. I felt bad taking a conch so I didn't but they had extra and gave us a shell to keep anyway. After diving for conch's you go snorkeling in a separate location which had a beautiful variety of fish. Next you go to Iguana island to walk around and look for iguanas while the captain and first mate put together the conch salad. We brought our own sandwiches because we didn't want to eat conch but everyone else seemed to really enjoy the conch salad so I'm inclined to say it was probably good!

This was just the right amount of time for an excursion and the crew was super friendly and fun but also concerned about safety. Would definitely recommend!

Boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Conch Cruise”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is the best excursion I have ever done! Boat picked me up at resort where we venture out in search of Conch! You are brought to a location that is known to have conch. Snorkeling gear is provided to you so you can search for conch. No guarantee that you will get one, but I think most do. You are then brought to another spot, Iguana Island where they show you how to get the conch out of its shell. You venture off to check out the island while they make you conch salad for lunch. This 4 hour cruise is well worth the $89 charge per person. Would definitely do again when I return. Hats off to Quee (?) and Buff!!