“Fantastic Full Day Trip”
Review of Caicos Dream Tours

Full Day Cruise from Providenciales with Snorkeling and BBQ Lunch
$1,240.00*
Private Fishing Excursion from Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Caicos Dream Tours Ltd. is one of the premier water sport vendors in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Nestled on Grace Bay beach near the Alexandra Resort and the Regent Palms, Caicos Dream Tours offers day trips and excursions departing from Providenciales twice a day. Over the past 15 years, Caicos Dream Tours has developed three core values, which are threaded throughout every aspect of the company. These core values are: - Superior Guest Service: Ensuring that our guests are both comfortable and have memorable experiences with their loved ones. - Safety: Incorporating safety measures throughout every aspect of the guest experience - Innovative: Continuously improving the guest experience Whether you are on one of our group tours or private charters, you will see these values delivered by all of Caicos Dream Tours staff.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had a fantastic full day trip with Caicos Dream tours. The Captain and First mate were friendly and helpful.

We went looking for conch, hit a few snorkel places, went looking for sanddollars in a different place, and spent time on a deserted island beach while the Captain cooked a fantastic lunch. The kids (and others) got to see the First Mate (buff) clean the conch.

If you want to just snorkel, you could probably do the half day but we wanted the whole day for the lunch, conch, and sand dollars.

Everything was great from the booking process, to the check-in process, and the crew on the boat. We would go with Caicos Dream tours again - it was fantastic. One of the best days on our vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,950)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This review is based not on the actual excursion itself, but rather the customer service I experienced after the excursion didn't quite live up to my expectations. I'm not sure if our tour guide was just having an off day or what, but the trip left our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) quite disappointed and feeling as though we had really missed out on the true Caicos Dream Tours experience, based on everything I had read both here and in there forums. However, when I expressed my disappointment to Kim, she apologized profusely and refunded me immediately, and even offered to give us another trip at no cost the next time travel to Provo. I really believe that you can tell how a company truly feels about their customers when things go wrong, and this company went above and beyond to make sure we knew that they cared about us and our experience, not just making money. I would highly recommend booking this company to anyone and will for sure book with them again when we come back.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our party of 7 (adults & teens) went on the caicos 1/2 day excursion which leaves from the area by the Alexandar resort on Grace Bay on August 14th (afternoon tour). This was the best excursion we have been on in the Carribean. They picked us up at our condo (Atlantic Ocean Villas) by van at no additional charge and dropped us off at our condo by boat. The person that picked us up in the van was so courteous and helpful!! The tour guides on the boat ("Pop" and a assistant captain) were very knowledgeable on fish life/ animal life and took us out to a great area to snorkle for well over an hour. We then went to iguana island and snorkled there close to a boat wreck, dove for conch shells, and had a delicious conch salad that they prepared on the boat. They had plenty of beverages and snacks on board also. We saw JoJo the bottlenose dolphin while snorkeling, sea turtles, reef sharks, huge sting rays, wide assortment of fish, etc. The guides on the boat did an outstanding job of making this an interesting, fun adventure and were so accomodating! I highly recommend this tour. Best adventure we went on while staying at Turks and Caicos!!! Well worth the money!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Caicos Dream Tours is the excursion to experience during your say at Provo. My two friends and I (aged 17 and 18 years old) had an absolutely enjoyable time on both our half-day and full-day excursions! The captain and tour guides are very entertaining and knowledgeable, giving us interesting insight into the island as we were moving across the ocean. The atmosphere created on the excursion is like none other. They provide such a comfortable environment with a cooler that is filled with drinks (including the very popular rum punch) and it was very apparent that all riders were able to drink whatever they wanted, whenever. Now onto the real fun part, the actual hands-on activities! I don't quite remember the order but I do remember each part. My personal favorite was being able to swim in the ocean and catch my very own conch! We were told very specifically how to find the perfect conch and I found that very helpful. What I was very happy about is that everyone was able to catch their own conch in a very short period of time and this is largely due to the location the boat stopped us at. The waters were very clean and shallow (around 5 feet), granting an opportunity for the inexperienced swimmers (like me!) to have fun! Although, this excursion did provide us with flotation devices and snorkelling gear. We were able to learn how to break open our conch and take out the edible part which was pretty cool. All our conchs were later put together by our captain to make a really tasty conch salad to enjoy while cruising on our boat. There was just so much food that many people had thirds!! Moving on, there was also the snorkelling component where we got to see so many beautiful fish, even a barucada! On our full day excursion, the tour offered a lunch meal on a quiet part of the island where we had a very tasty barbeque including chicken, fish, veggies and more conch salad! All in all, I would say that Caicos Dream Tours is a definite must-go for anyone visiting Provo! Not only will you have a reall good time, but it will make you love Provo all the more :)

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Tour guides, Kwee and Ashley, really enhanced our 1/2 day snorkel trip. They were amusing and informative and made sure that everyone had a good time on the trip. The conch salad they prepared for everyone was pretty nice too.
This tour is especially good for people that may not be strong swimmers in that this tour includes some chances to snorkel in relatively shallow waters (less than 5 feet). And when the boat did venture into the deep water there was a rope that you could hang onto at the front of the boat if you got tired of swimming. Granted, everyone had on a floatation device in the deep water for safety, but it was still nice to have that rope to grab on to when I needed a break.
I would book this tour again.