“A Nice Day”

Full Day Cruise from Providenciales with Snorkeling and BBQ Lunch
$1,240.00*
Private Fishing Excursion from Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Caicos Dream Tours Ltd. is one of the premier water sport vendors in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Nestled on Grace Bay beach near the Alexandra Resort and the Regent Palms, Caicos Dream Tours offers day trips and excursions departing from Providenciales twice a day. Over the past 15 years, Caicos Dream Tours has developed three core values, which are threaded throughout every aspect of the company. These core values are: - Superior Guest Service: Ensuring that our guests are both comfortable and have memorable experiences with their loved ones. - Safety: Incorporating safety measures throughout every aspect of the guest experience - Innovative: Continuously improving the guest experience Whether you are on one of our group tours or private charters, you will see these values delivered by all of Caicos Dream Tours staff.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We boarded the boat on time (1:30) for our afternoon with Pop and Jay from the Alexandra Hotel. There were about 25 people onboard. With a bit of a choppy sea we zoomed off to our first stop, the Reef for a 30 - 45 minute snorkel. Guests were invited to partake in the rum punch, soda or water. I would have preferred bottles of water to the large filled water bottles. Pop gave some instructions on where to stay by the boat. Pop and Jay were nice enough, but I ave been on a number of these types of excursions before and I would say they lacked a little of the fun and enthusiasm that I have often found on these trips. I would have liked to have heard more about the Islands, the waters, the reefs, the marine life. Even a corny joke is expected, I think. We left the reef and proceeded to another spot to pick Conch from the waters. We did happen to see a Sea Eagle or something, but again, we didn't learn much about it. We also were shown a sunken boat but I couldn't really see it, and nothing was explained or interest about it. Everyone got out of the water and pulled the Conch which Pop would later make into a Ceviche. Here again, it would have been nice if he has offered to do a demonstration of that. Our next stop was a stretch of beach. We were told that we should get off the boat and walk around and maybe we would see Iguana. Once again, we weren't told one thing about the history or name of the island. We walked around for awhile. It was hot and boring. We got back to the boat and there were portion of ceviche in plastic bowls. It was delicious. We all loaded back on to the boat and were driven back to the hotel. Everyone was rather tired on the way back, so people sat in their pairs or foursomes and talked quietly. So, all is all, I would say it was a nice day. Its not that I have any complaints. I did enjoy myself. I actually preferred it to having to have gone on a huge drunken rum party boat, however, I do think that there was a lack of energy brought to the experience. Perhaps it is what the group brings to it on any particular occasion. I don't think anyone would be disappointed, but if you want to be guaranteed a party, there might be other tour operators to chose - or if you really want an eco/informative tour, there might be a better option. Happy sailing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,963)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is the second time we've taken the all day tour.... Two snorkeling stops (incredible locations off the reef), dive for conch, BBQ on a deserted island, visit iguanas.... And lotsa rum punch! Great crews on both trips.... They know how to do it right!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was the highlight of our trip. We did the morning trip with the conch dive. We loved it, i wish we had longer to dive for conch though as that was so much fun looking through the grass for them. We stopped on Iguana Island but failed to see the Iguana's which was ok by me as i am not such a fan but the highlight of the Island was the beach, the water was an amazing color just like you see in all the brochures. I would definitely do this tour again.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We did the morning snorkel and conch cruise, and what a blast we had! We made new friends, dove for conch, spotted a few iguanas, snorkeled around the reefs and spotted a stingray. The conch salad was delicious, and the conch shell is now displayed in our living room! I highly recommend Caicos Dream Tours!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The best way that I can sum up this tour was my sister said "this is my favorite day". I said "ever?" and she said "yes". This happened while sitting with our feet over the bow of the boat after some of the best snorkeling ever.