“Lemon cafe” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Cafe - CLOSED

Lemon Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: WE'VE GONE FISHING :) We will be closed for this season, please visit our facebook page for updates. In the meantime we would like to welcome you to visit our sister properties in Provo - LEMON 2 GO SANDBAR FLOWERS BY ENVIRONMENTALARTS
Riverside, California
“Lemon cafe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Quiet, off the beaten path. Small portions, but good. Priced a bit high, but not much more than the average for the island. Server was fun, and efficient.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank RedSoxRob

Palo Alto, California
“Fabulous meal, great ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family of four (two adults, two teens) ate dinner at the Lemon Cafe while on vacation in Provo. We walked here from our hotel. The meal was arguably the best we had on the island. The middle-eastern style food was delicious. The service was excellent. In addition, the decor and ambiance are lovely. It's not island style decor or on the beach (which is part of the fun of being on vacation on Provo). But it was well worth the departure from the more typical island vibe with an upscale, romantic, middle-eastern, albeit still family friendly, atmosphere. We ate inside but they also have a lovely outdoor patio. If we'd had more vacation time left, we would've returned. They are also connected with the Lemon2GoCoffee shop which is the other direction downtown where we had fabulous coffees every day (I also posted a review for that). If you can tear yourself away from some of the fun restaurants on the beach (which I admit is hard), this is a wonderful gem of a restaurant tucked away not far from most hotels.

• Visited June 2013
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Nice enough but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Maybe it was the time of year however the menu was very limited. After the waiter told us what they did not have available that was listed on the menu there was not much left to choose from. If you like lamb you had a few more selections!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Betsie A
Redmond, Washington
“Stunning, delicious, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The ambience is pretty amazing; they're not beach front so they work it by making you feel like you just stepped into a Genie's Bottle! Beautiful! The food is delish, I love middle eastern food- theirs is tasty, seasoned, yum. The service was great, very quick, polite, and attentive for the island. Great for a romantic evening.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank alisaeddy
Pennsylvania
“Not a good choice for us”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Would like to start out by saying this restaurant is very different from others. Mediterranean menu. I like Mediterranean but not this one. We were the only family in the restaurant. Very nice ambiance, however the food was not what we expected. My husband and son had the lamb shanks. They said it was good but too too much sauce. I had the chicken skewers and daughter had roasted chicken with linguini. (not on menu mind you) Both not very good. Very Very spicy. The menu was small and we all had a hard time deciding. We almost walked out but felt very bad so we stayed. Even the dessert was not appealing. The brownie that my daughter wanted had chilly peppers in it. ?? really? and another dessert had liquor in it. I would say not for young kids, or me for that matter. Look at the menu before you go. My kids will eat what is put in front of them, they had a really hard time her as did I.

• Visited June 2013