“Not a good choice for us” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Cafe - CLOSED

Lemon Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: WE'VE GONE FISHING :) We will be closed for this season, please visit our facebook page for updates. In the meantime we would like to welcome you to visit our sister properties in Provo - LEMON 2 GO SANDBAR FLOWERS BY ENVIRONMENTALARTS
Pennsylvania
“Not a good choice for us”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Would like to start out by saying this restaurant is very different from others. Mediterranean menu. I like Mediterranean but not this one. We were the only family in the restaurant. Very nice ambiance, however the food was not what we expected. My husband and son had the lamb shanks. They said it was good but too too much sauce. I had the chicken skewers and daughter had roasted chicken with linguini. (not on menu mind you) Both not very good. Very Very spicy. The menu was small and we all had a hard time deciding. We almost walked out but felt very bad so we stayed. Even the dessert was not appealing. The brownie that my daughter wanted had chilly peppers in it. ?? really? and another dessert had liquor in it. I would say not for young kids, or me for that matter. Look at the menu before you go. My kids will eat what is put in front of them, they had a really hard time her as did I.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank djbPennsyvania

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

What a treat dining at Lemon Café. The décor inside is very nice with an upscale Mediterranean flair. On certain evenings you can dine and also watch Arabian dancers. The rib-eye was seasoned and grilled to perfection. Lamb shank was also an excellent choice. In the busy season you will need to make reservations at least a week in advance as we were told. We were visiting in June and were able to get in calling a day ahead since it was off season. Don't pass this restaurant up. You will not be disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars
California
“Greek food with a Moroccan atmosphere....:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ask what is spicy first! The chicken kabobs were great, the pork ones were super spicy. Its off the beach about 1/2 mile in a complex right behind the Sands. It has a different feel than other restaurants. Is a little pricey. Super lemon tart for dessert...$9.00

Visited June 2013
Middle Caicos
“Blackend Tuna with cucumber salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

You don't even need to look at the menu. Get the blackend tuna with the cucumber salad just as the chef recommended to me. I didn't think it was possible to beat the tuna at Magnolia, it is also incredible, but I'd give the title over to Lemon Cafe for the best tuna in TCI.

I'd also suggest getting the lemon tart for dessert with a cocktail called a beautiful (a shot of cognac with a shot of grand marnier in a snifter.) I shared it with my wife and it was almost better than... well, almost.

West Chester, Ohio
“Absolutely Delicious Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I walked to the Lemon Cafe, not entirely sure how far it was. It turned out to be a very long walk, and we were pleasantly surprised that the meal far exceeded any expectations we had. My husband ordered the rib eye roast, which had an excellent flavor from a spice rub. The meat was cooked to perfection. I had chicken kabobs, which was served with a yellow rice and cucumber/tomato side dish. Wonderful! We dedided to have desert and were rewareded with a date phylo worth every penny. The owner was very friendly, and the service was wonderful. When he got really busy, one of the patrons, who was also a friend of his, stepped in to make sure everyone had a great time and great service. We will definitely be back!