“Lemon 2 Go”

Lemon Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WE'VE GONE FISHING :) We will be closed for this season, please visit our facebook page for updates. In the meantime we would like to welcome you to visit our sister properties in Provo - LEMON 2 GO SANDBAR FLOWERS BY ENVIRONMENTALARTS
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The two best things about Lemon is its food and environment. The worst thing about Lemon is its location. The food is fantastic – delicious, seemingly-authentic Moroccan food. The environment in which you eat the food is lush and beautiful – open windows, beautiful fabrics, great lighting. I just wish it wasn’t in an under-developed development. Their parking lot is tiny, but since I usually go to dinner early, I haven’t experienced a problem. I am on a gluten-free diet and have not encountered problems having my diet accommodated, though I did have to really explain things the first time. I bring my own crackers so I too can enjoy the hummus.

There is now a Lemon 2 Go cafe in the Regent Village, which is great! And you can get Lemon food (hummus, dolmas, and more) at the Graceway Gourmet supermarket. It's not the same as going to the restaurant, but I love that the food is available in multiple locations.

1  Thank betterinblack

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Amazing food (best Lamb Shank & Chicken we've ever had) and wonderful service by Denise & head chef!

2  Thank NurseJen157
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The Lemon Cafe serviced a very good meal and provided great service. The highlights were the lamb shank, the kabobs, and the chicken d'stilla. All were great. The chili brownie was also wonderful. The jury is still out on the ginger cheesecake.
Don't miss the dirty lemonade cocktail. I was probably the best cocktail we had on Provo.
The atmosphere was wonderful, the service was great, and the food selections were a nice change. Make sure it is on your restaurants list while in the Turks and Caicos.

2  Thank BURGESS-IN-VA
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The chef, the garden patio and the food quality, the food presentation... the food freshness, the waitress... I wish I could go back !!! You have to eat here at least once while you're in Provo. If not, you'll be missing out.

2  Thank AJWillis40
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Came here our night and it set a high bar for the rest of our trip. We shared the Grouper fish fritters and it was a great dish. The braised lamb shank fell off the bone and hardly required chewing. It had so many complex flavors - lots of time and love had to go into that braising. The couscous was very flavorful too. My husband had the Chicken Tagine that was lemony and delightful. I will say he also ate a good part of my lamb too (big serving). The owner was out and about speaking to customers and talking about his food style. Very nice evening. Atmosphere is nice too.

1  Thank Carol W