“Beautiful Setting”
Review of Opus

Opus
Ranked #53 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The staff was very friendly and the music was nice (can't remember his name). My wife and daughter loved the Chicken Shish Kabob and mine all of our meals were delicious.

1  Thank JC5363

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My entire family enjoyed this restaurant. The setting was elegant; the live musician provided a perfect backdrop to a wonderful meal. By far, the best we had on the island. Although pricey by some standards, the Opus experience was a tremendous value.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I went alone for a dinner out.. I had grouper and she the vegetable tart. Both were excellent, and the dessert was amazing, a chocolate decadent dessert for her and cheesecake for me. Both we're good, but the waitress charged us an extra $100 for our bottle of wine, we were glad we asked about the charge, she apologized and was embarrassed, we don't think it was intentional....

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We enjoyed a lovely dinner on the garden patio. Great, fresh catch of the day specials and a wide selection of rum and wine from all over the world. Gorgeous spot!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place is dinner only and the food is absolutely delish! We were shocked that we would find something so awesome and so close to home. The setting is very lovely and intimate (not actually on the beach but the quaint little courtyard totally made up for it!). The seafood was very fresh, and we were super impressed with the wine selection (it being a wine bar and all). I would imagine that dining indoors would be less special, so definitely make sure you sit outside!! And definitely use some bug spray. I believe this is one of the few restos on Provo that stays open late (though we were always beat by 10/11pm). For more photos and reviews see here: