“Very Romantic Evening”
Review of Opus

Opus
Ranked #57 of 150 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After a long travel day, my spouse and I decided to try out the restaurant at our resort. From the moment we entered Opus, it was pure magic! From the wonderful ambiance of softly lit palm trees, and with a talented local entertainer singing various love ballads, we began our holiday with a nice warm glow. The food, wine, and service were pretty good also!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We dined at Opus during our stay and had an excellent meal. The fish was fresh and tasty, my wife had a seafood chowder that was excellent, and my daughter loved the cheesecake brownies and ice cream. We are earlier diners (usually no later than 6:30pm) so the restaurant was not crowded, and the service was friendly and efficient. I would definitely dine here again, and would like to return when they have live music in the courtyard.

I read some reviews where people complain about the cost of the meals. You are lucky to find a burger for less than $12 at any restaurant so I don't view a $25 entree as the end of the world. It's the price of vacationing, and remember this is the Caribbean where everything is expensive.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had a Salmon with vegetable and rice. The fish was fresh and tasted really good but, rice and vegetable had too much butter!

4  Thank AdrianaDM2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

With such expensive food and such a limited menu one would expect that the restauraunt has good food. This, however, was apparently too much to ask for. The food was horrible and they were unable to accommodate members of our party with certain food allergies. Never again.

5  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed July 23, 2013

So happy we chose this restaurant. The food was amazing ~ the atomosphere was wonderful ~ the service was excellent!