“Beautiful outdoor eating”
Review of Opus

Opus
Ranked #60 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Beautiful outdoor eating”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Food was very good. Eating outside was very relaxing and they had live music the night we ate there.

Visited July 2012

Brooklyn Park, MN
“Delicious Dessert and Large Liquor/Rum Selection”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped in at Opus for dessert one night; the rum cake was delicious! The restaurant is located at Ocean Club East, near the main road, and has an inside and outside section. We sat at the bar inside, but it was humid so I’d recommend eating outside especially if you go there for dinner when a dress code is required. I can’t speak to their dinner entrees, but I would recommend Opus because of their good service their large selection of liquor, particularly rums.

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the best meals on Provo”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Romantic setting with outside dining. Food very tasty and excellently prepared, attentive and friendly service. Our fish dishes were great, snapper and mahi.

Visited December 2012
Wheaton, Illinois
“excellent restaurant”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We went to Opus for our 10 year anniversary. The setting was beautiful, the music was great, not too loud. The tables aren't on top of each other so you feel comfortable. The food was wonderful! The service was good. Very friendly. A little slow, but it didn't bother us. It's island time! We liked it better then Seven, which is also very good but Opus was a little better.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank micata
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good food, lovely setting”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice dining experience, I went twice because I had a coupon. I had local lobster which was good and the other time I had the braised short ribs which were excellent.

Visited December 2012