“Most Romantic Setting on Provo”
Review of Parallel 23

Parallel 23
Ranked #45 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

What a beautiful setting for a lovely island dinner! Be sure to reserve an outdoor table and be prepared for excellent service and scrumptious food. Not inexpensive but worth the experience. Cozy little cocktail area great for a pre-dinner drink with friends. This is one of the top three restaurants on the island in 2013! Not stuffy so do not be afraid to bring kids.

1  Thank Taquad
There are newer reviews for Parallel 23

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I dined at Parallel 23, and we absolutely loved it. The scenery in the garden is absolutely beautiful, which in itself is worth the value of the meal.

I have a severe gluten allergy, and many restaurants (including other up scale restaurants) were not able to cater to my allergy when it came to specialty items such as bread or pasta. The restaurant has these test tubes filled with olive oil and different herbs and spices, and I so badly wanted to try them. When I asked our waiter if they had any, he was so gracious, and brought me a whole of three slices out, cut in half and toasted! That alone made my day. I don't think the restaurant serves gluten free pasta, but that doesn't matter, because the other food here is to die for! I had the mahi mahi, and it was the most well cooked fish I've ever had in my life. We were way too full for dessert, but if I ever go back to Turks and Caicos I will have to leave room to try it!

1  Thank kimmie2545
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was the last restaurant we ate at and by far our favorite. The scenery was beautiful. The food was to die for. The service was wonderful.

1  Thank Christine H
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We made dinner reservations at Parallel 23 on the second night in TCI since they were recommended by our hotel. To make a long story short, we couldn't have been more disappointed with our meal. I'm not saying the food was bad, it was decent, it was just WAY overpriced for what you were receiving. We have no problem spending money on a good meal, but this wasn't even worth close to our bill. We had one app to split (beware- do not order the tomato/mozz appetizer), one glass of wine each, and an entree each. No dessert, no coffee, no bottle of wine, and the bill was pushing $200. We left there hungry and disappointed. The only bonus - very pretty restaurant, but most on TCI are, so that's not really a selling point. Definitely spend your money on meals elsewhere since there are numerous delicious restaurants on the island.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food the scene the service are all wonderful and top nothc, it offers one of those memorable island nights, we jsut love it here even for breakfast, if we don;t stay at the hotel we alway come to the restruant for the ambience,,, its always perfect, the only negative it that there is no coean view, however on a wondy night this is the best!!

1  Thank ELSUSHI921