Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$261
Hotels.com$241
Orbitz.com$241
Agoda.com$261
Travelocity$241
CheapTickets$241
All reviews continental breakfast minute walk grocery store grace bay club within walking distance full kitchen hot tub recommend villa graceway gourmet beach access front desk staff washer and dryer beach attendants banana bread coco bistro free rum punch beach service
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Only bad part of my review is that we are leaving today. Beautiful villas. Very comfortable and modern. We knew the bed for the 3rd person was a pull out couch. She had no complaints. We were in C102.. very close to the pool and front desk. The breakfast was blah. We ended up going off site for breakfast. The bread that were provided for breakfast were terrific, just wanted our eggs and sausage. Front desk staff was excellent. Helped booked excursions. Side note... take your cc with you, it does not charge to your card when they call. It is only for holding your spot. Housekeeping was at our room around 8. We came back around 11:30 one night and they do have security watching the grounds. It is a short walk across the road through Grace Bay Resort to the beach. That beach and those blues in the ocean make you forget anything is wrong in life.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2019

We stayed 5 nights here - our first time on the property but not our first at T&C. We found the property and the room lovely and well-kept. Lots of quiet, no rush for pool chairs, great accommodations at the beach site, very helpful and cheerful staff. There was no problem with getting taxis, reservations or tour information, and our room was cleaned early and thoroughly every day. The only reason I didn't give this a full 5 stars is that the breakfast was meager, and it perplexes me as to why the management company would choose this route. All they need to do is add some individual yogurt or hard-boiled eggs on ice, and so many more people would be happy, and would rave about the place. We didn't mind the easy walk to the Graceway Gourmet Grocery for additional breakfast items and snacks, but it still seems counter-productive on their part to skimp in this area. That being said, we will definitely be back! It was a small inconvenience in an otherwise perfect get-away.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Visited with my mom and sister and we chose to stay at the Villa del Mar because of the proximity to the beach (without completely breaking the bank) and the wonderful reviews. This place did not disappoint!
We stayed in a top floor 2 bedroom condo and it was extremely relaxing.
Grace Bay beach is the most beautiful beach I have ever visited, I would definitely stay at the Villa del Mar the next time I visit!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Wow did I get ripped off!!! Stayed for 6 days with my 2 kids (12 and 16). Service was terrible. Arrived to the room which had one bed and a pullout sofa couch. They knew we had 3 in the room but I had to call 2 times to the front desk to get sheets for the sofa bed. Breakfast, is free-I can tell why. It consists of small boxes of cereal with warm milk that has been sitting on the counter in a pitcher, plain bagels, overripe bananas, and oatmeal in the packs like you buy at the store with nothing to put on it but a sugar pack. Good luck getting the room cleaned before 3pm. The TV broke and the toilet wouldn’t flush. Had to call to get both fixed. The staff was rude. Apparently there was a small cocktail party but the front desk didn’t inform us of that when we checked in. I booked a snorkeling excursion through the resort and the lady at the front desk assured me it was all taken care of and my credit card they had on file would be charged. When my family and I boarded the boat the deck hand looked disgusted when I told him that the excursion was already paid for so I didn’t bring a credit card with me. He had to call the front desk to get my card number. Spend your money elsewhere!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Clare S
Reviewed February 15, 2019

We loved our stay here. The apartment was spacious and lovely and we loved to have coffee and breakfast on the balcony. The beach is very accessible (4-5 mins walk) and lovely. Friendly and helpful service and great atmosphere. It's nice that it's a smaller resort so one never feels like there's a crowd and the reception staff recognize you. We wanted to book our return stay before we had even left.

Room tip: For the balcony experience, book a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
Date of stay: January 2019