I have just returned from a one week stay at the beautiful Villa del Mar in Providenciales. Wow ..is one of the first words that come to my mind. I have travelled to Jamaica, Bermuda,Varadero and many times to Punta Cana. I love my vacation hot spots but this resort is as close to true paradise as I have found. From the minute that we entered our suite to see the beautifully decorated rooms..to the first glimpse of that incredible blue water I was simply awestruck...but you know that feeling you get at the end of a long day in the sun when you are so tired and you crave a great night's sleep..well you'll certainly get it here. The bed was the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept on,the pillows,so comfy..you just fall asleep dreaming of another day in paradise.
The poolside chairs are just about as comfortable they are so cushy!! There are two pools and a hot tub..great for that morning cup of coffee and sunrise.
The resort is about a 3 minute walk to the incredible Grace Bay beach ..simply stunning. If you keep walking to the right you will reach a sign that says Leeward which had the most incredible blue water that I have ever seen. A short walk to the left and you are provided with beautiful beach chairs ,towels and a cold water bottle.
Back at the resort your condo suite provides you with all the amenities and a short walk to the Graceway gourmet lets you stock up on supplies if you choose to eat in. Two barbecues are supplied for grillin' and chillin'. Nadine at the pool bar makes great drinks as you cook your lobster,burger or treat of the day.
Most of the local restaurants are within walking distance. My favourite..Coco Bistro..a palm tree oasis under the stars. All in all it was the nicest appointed room that I have ever stayed in on the most beautiful beach that I have seen..simply wonderful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales