“Home away from home”
Review of Villa del Mar

Villa del Mar
Ranked #18 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed December 10, 2009

My wife and I went to Villa del Mar in Turks with another couple that we travel with often. We've rented condos and stayed in hotels in Jamaica a few times, Barbados, Dominican Republic and Cuba twice, and in our 10 years travelling together the four of us fully agree that this was the nicest, funnest and most relaxing vacation any of us have had. It just felt like home. I'm sure they will write a review as well. The staff was great. The beach is a very short walk away and we enjoyed being able to get away from it and hang by the pool in the afternoon. The drinks were generouse and quick to get. There was a wide range of available dining opportunities either at the resort or very close by, from French fries and beer to Lobster and champange - what ever we felt like! The resort itself is brand new and beautiful. The rooms are warm and filled with nice furniture, not your typical mass produced chain hotel stuff. Most important, very comfortable beds. Highly recommend this resort to anyone travelling as a couple, with friends or with kids. See you again soon my friends at Villa del Mar - Enrique and Simone the bar tender team extraordinare. And to the pool boy Greg - you rock bro! I owe you one for that thing with the thing, you know.
John and Michelle Canada

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank muskokateak

Reviewed December 10, 2009

It was our first time to Turks & Caicos. It was recommended by a friend and I must say he was right. We generally don't expect too much when we travel to the islands but this place was a great vacation spot. Friendly staff, clean rooms and an amazing beach. You won't be dissapointed!.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kuch9
Reviewed December 8, 2009

My wife and I have travelled extensively over the past twelve years, including several cruises. We have now found our own personal Xanadu. A simply beautiful, tranquil and warm experience. Amneties second to none with friendly professional staff to make this vacation the best of all. The beaches are spectacular. Exceptional rooms, quality food, safe and inviting. We are planning our next trip to our very own personal paradise .

Enjoy

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KitchenerQuinner
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Having travelled to Provo on a number of occasions over the years...we knew that we couldn't really go wrong!! I visited this website prior to travelling and found it very helpful. I don't typically take the time to complete surveys but i felt like I owed it to the great operators of the Villa del Mar. My wife and i had an unbelievable experience on this last trip and we found our accommodations at the Villa del Mar to be incredible. I'm not sure if it is because it is one of the newer resorts on the island but the place was impeccably clean and extremely welcoming. It didn't leave us wanting for anything! We know from past experience that you can certainly pay lots more to spend a week on the island...now that I have acquainted myself with the Villa...I never will again!! It has only been a week since we've returned home from the Villa del Mar but it seems way too long!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2009

My family of 4, including our 2 children under 6 years old, stayed in the penthouse unit of Villa Del Mar. The unit itself was very large, and equipped with all amenities. Grocery store was a 5 minute walk, so very convenient to stock up the unit with the essentials.

The pools are very kid friendly, and a 2 minute walk to the best beach on the island.

The staff treated us very well, and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, before we asked for it in most cases.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Paradise to me is having the most beautiful beaches in the world surrounded by a luxuriuos,clean and a private hotel off the geograpy of hurricane alley. My husband and I have been all over the caribbean and this destination would top them all. The beaches are pristine and the water is a turquoise blue that makes Betty Davis' eyes look ordinary. The service was subtle yet effiecient as they respected your privacy but were eager to assist upon call. There is nothing better than a virtually brand new complex to gaurantee that the elements of the caribbean ocean have not worn it down and Villa del Mar is no exception. You can either relax by the pool or take a stroll to the beach as the sun regenerizes you and gives you that feeling of non stop love. My husband and I came back rekindled and closer than ever. Thank you Villa del Mar.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JasperJT
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Absolutely amazing!! Friendly staff and great food. Our children are still talking about this experiance. Highly reccomend to everyone looking for a perfect getaway vacation!
We are already planning to return next year!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family