We just returned from our eight night stay at Villa del Mar. The accommodations were perfect for a family of four. We had room B201, a one bedroom with a den, overlooking the pool. The rooms were clean and updated. Maid service was once a day. We enjoyed eating lunch on the balcony everyday. The hotel was at 88% capacity, but never felt crowded. Amenities included free breakfast and free happy hour on Fridays. Breakfast is very basic - bagels, pastries, toast, bananas & oranges, cereal, and oatmeal. The beach amenities are limited to beach chairs and towels. The walk to the beach is a short distance. You cross the street and take the public access which leads you through Grace Bay Club property to the beach. The location is ideal for walking to restaurants, the supermarket, and shopping. Villa del Mar sits in the shadow of Grace Bay Club, but it's a comfortable stay at almost half the cost. If you're not interested in lots of amenities and activities, then VDM is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales