We just returned from a week at Villa Del Mar. We stayed in B101 and it was just ideal for our family of 4, kids aged 3 and 7. Having the pool right beside the patio was so convenient. The apartment was so well laid out and equipped. Having a washer/dryer was great to get beach clothes/swimsuits cleaned up easily. The beach is a minute walk away through the beautiful Grace Bay Club. Stunning, stunning beaches in TCI. We rented a car for one day and drove to Taylor Bay Beach. This should be listed as an eight wonder of the world. What a hidden gem of a beach. A bit tricky to find but so magnificent. Shallow water for hundreds of yards, and good snorkeling at where it gets deeper. The hotel lent us umbrellas and beach chairs which was good as there is little shade there. We will definitely return to Villa Del Mar for many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales