Stayed here for 7 days and it was a great condo. It is behind Grace Bay Club and only 2 minute walk to the beach which is not bad at all. Rooms were cleaned but bed wasn't really comfy. Service staff was great. At the beach, there is always someone there to provide towels or food service they can get you from Seaside Grill Cafe which is only a minute walk from the beach. Food is good like the conche ceviche. The hotel is also within walking distance to the supermarket, Salt Mills Mall and other little places to grab food. Price wise it's the same as you would if you ordered on the beach.
It's also about a 15 minute taxi ride to the hotel. Cost for taxi to and from airport is $15/pp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales