We almost chose another hotel because this one was not right on the beach. But when we got there and saw that the walk to the beach was so short we were happy with our choice.
The service on the beach was great. We were able to order a light lunch and snacks and enjoy them in front on the turquoise waters of this piece of paradise.
The hotel was clean, the rooms very comfortable and the staff was friendly. I would recommend Villa del Mar and would love to come again soon.
Turks and Caicos has been one of the best spots we have visited. You must love the beach though. There is little to do other than relaxing, tanning and playing with the little ones in the sand. Which by the way never gets hot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales