They are very pretty and spacious. It would be nice if they on the beach. The complaint I have is that they say they can accommodate more people than they really do. I was told on the phone that there were two pull out sofas. Not the case. We got a rollaway but it was really horrible. The mattress was two inches
thick. We ended up sending it back bc it was terrible. It really only sleeps 4 people comfortably. The kitchen could have been stocked a little better for cooking. It didn't even have a baking sheet. They finally got one for me 24 hours after I asked for one. Other than that, it was nice and a good location to walk to grocery store and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales