All reviews private chef chef jose fire pit personal chef morning yoga pictures do not do it justice paddle boards family vacation amazing villa outdoor shower comfortable sitting area house manager week long visit wonderful butler complete privacy world travelers taking such good care
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

From the moment I arrived to the villa at Beach Enclave, I felt at ease. The level of service and hospitality well exceeded my expectations. From Romel to Chef Stefano, Namraj and Albert, the friendly staff at Beach Enclave made us feel right at home. Thanks to them we were able to fully relax and enjoy a hassle-free vacation.

The villa itself was stunning: modern, clean and sophisticated. The views in the morning during breakfast were spectacular. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms large, some with tubs, indoor/outdoor showers.

The villas at Beach Enclave, and the island, are very kid friendly. The villas are spacious and are private. Kids can run around without disturbing anyone and have a lot of room to play. Although I didn't travel with children for this trip, I would highly recommend booking Beach Enclave for a family vacation with children.

Turks and Caicos offers a variety of activities and the staff at Beach Enclave was happy to make arrangements and give recommendations. We took all their recommendations and had some great experiences. We did yoga in the morning on the property, we went on a beautiful boat ride, spent an afternoon on paddle boards and had a guest chef from a local restaurant prepare an incredible vegan lunch for us. I also had the opportunity to take a kite surfing lesson on the beach directly in front of our villa, which was an amazing challenge. The weather was perfect throughout our entire stay and the beaches are beyond.

I highly recommend staying at Beach Enclave, you will not regret it. I will be heading back very soon, hopefully for another kite surfing lesson. Thanks for the wonderful service and hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Chrissy C, Manager at Beach Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Mariafrom305,

Thank you for sharing your Beach Enclave experience.

We are so happy that you had an enjoyable time and will share your comments with the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Chrissy

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Words cannot capture or describe how beautiful this view is. Truly incredible. Equally impressive were the Beach Enclave team, Keyona, Kinson, Annie & Chrissy. As well, our butler Thomas and chef Stefano were outstanding. Thomas kindly took care of everything and Stefano created so many delicious dishes. Superb service. Kinson was extraordinary in his role as Beach Enclave’s Manager. We were positively spoiled in our beach front villa.
New and contemporary in design, our 4 bedroom villa was the perfect layout.
The infinity pool, lounge areas, beach and snorkelling were perfect. Barracuda, sea rays, sea turtles! I have been to nearly every island in The Caribbean and I have never seen turquoise waters like this. Breath taking.
We will absolutely return! Highly recommended.

Room tip: Beach front for sensational views
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Chrissy C, Manager at Beach Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear taraluxetravel,

Thank you for sharing your experience of Beach Enclave.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your remarks to the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best wishes,
Chrissy

Reviewed March 10, 2019

I never write reviews, but my family and I had the most amazing stay at Beach Enclave. Our house manager, Fiona made us feel welcome and helped us with all of our needs including cooking, cleaning, and booking all of our activities. Fiona made suggestions regarding places we should visit during our stay, making our trip completely relaxing, and hassle-free. The villa exceeded all expectations, and I can confidently say that Fiona made our trip even better.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear kgillespie,

Thank you for reviewing Beach Enclave. We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful holiday and we will certainly share your review with Fiona. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family again.

Best wishes

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

I don't typically write reviews but.... The Beach Enclave North Shore is likely one of the best vacation experiences we have ever had.. We travel alot and always stay at luxury resorts/villas, this place ranks as one of the best anywhere. The beach is just steps away from the villa, personal butler is amazing, private chef was great. My advice is just book it, you will not regret it.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SaltConch
BeachEnclave, Manager at Beach Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear SaltConch,

Thank you for taking the time to review Beach Enclave North Shore. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you and your family. We agree with your advise, just book it! Hope to see you again soon.

Warm Island Regards,
Kin Lazarre

Reviewed February 9, 2019

Wow! I stayed at Beach Enclave on a girls trip and staying here made the entire trip. It was like a week in paradise. The ocean views from the villa were amazing and it was great to have a pool as well. Thank you Nuwan for taking such good care of us! He was so amazing and ensured we had everything we needed to fully enjoy our trip. This is truly one of the most incredible places I have stayed. The villa was clean, modern, and spacious. I would also highly recommend having the chef come to make a meal.
It was one of the highlights. I can't wait to come back.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
BeachEnclave, Manager at Beach Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Dear 888priscillay,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It pleases us to hear that you had an amazing stay and that Nuwan took great care of you. I'll be sure to share your kind words with the team. Wishing you all the best until next time.

Regards,