This is our second trip to TCI. We stayed at Ocean Club West the first time and wanted a quieter place this time around. We loved The West Bay Club. The location is perfect - situated on a beautiful stretch of beach, never crowded. We never had trouble finding a place to sit on the beach, or at the pool, any time of day. Try finding that at most other resorts. The rooms are as promised. We had a 1 bedroom luxury suite facing the ocean. Everything was beautifully appointed from the fully equipped kitchen to the huge bathroom. The bathroom sinks, while beautiful, are far from the mirrors (a minor inconvenience). The continental breakfast in the morning was a nice touch. We found the staff to be extremely helpful, but not pushy. The resort is clean, the towels are readily available, and it is not crowded or noisy. This is definitely the place to go if you want to relax in beautiful surroundings. This is not the place to go if you are looking for nightlife or lots of action.
We would recommend renting a car. We did it this time around and were able to see most of the island. There are many other areas well worth seeing, other than Grace Bay. Pelican Beach, Long Bay Beach and Chalk Sound are must see's. There are plenty of beaches that are completely secluded and easy to find by car. Roads are easy to navigate, although not well marked. There is a large grocery store close by, so we could stock up on food and cook some of our meals. Restaurants are expensive, and hard to get into without reservations, so we liked having this option.
Overall, we would highly recommend The West Bay Club and plan to stay there next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales