We were looking for Sharkbites, but we ended up at West Bay Club Bar & Grill which was perfectly acceptable. I had the hamburger which was really good, and covered in bacon. YUM. The husband had the fish & chips with snapper, Evie had the Cracked Conch. The Conch almost tasted like calamari, it was squishy! I just tried a little bite. Jerra had a chicken salad, Grandpa had the ceviche. All was really nice and we enjoyed it. The hotel looked middle of the road and perfectly nice. The pool was small but had some fun fountains to play in. The beach was nice and had lounge chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales