We just returned from a glorious week at the WBC! We truly couldn't have asked for more. Our extended family of 9 enjoyed the 4 bedroom suite and could not have been happier with the accommodations. There was so much space we even had a small den which we were able to use as a nursery for the baby with us. The other three kids shared the bunk bed room which they absolutely adored..and the adults were extremely comfortable in the other three large bedrooms (2 with king beds and ensuites, 1 with a nice double). Our balcony was massive and had a gorgeous view of the beach. We had wonderful breezes blowing through the entire place all week long.
Just as the other reviews say...the staff was very friendly and helpful. I specifically want to thank Shacarra for helping us with all of our reservations and more importantly for babysitting the kids on two nights so the adults could get out to enjoy some of the wonderful restaurants the island has to offer (Coyaba and Amanyara). Also want to thank William and Wildy on the beach for always being there ready to set up our beach chairs, umbrellas, bring toys for the kids and even play volleyball when we needed an extra player.
The location of WBC is perfect...on the most beautiful part of Grace Bay Beach, set slightly apart from the madness of Beaches and some of the other big resorts..but still within walking distance to all of the great locations and attractions. Walked on the beach to dinner at Somewhere, the Ganesvoort and the Beach House. Enjoyed a massage at The Palms, amazing Indian food at Garam Masala (Vinnie is a fntastic host!) and loved the fish fry in the park on Thursday night!
Also must recommend the snorkelling trip with Ocean Vibes...such a gorgeous way to see the island! Last but not least, I must recommend parasailing which I did with my mom (68) and my son(4)! What a memory!
We can't wait to returns to TCI and the WBC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, West Indies, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales