We're just returning from 7 glorious nights at the West Bay Club. We stayed in a two bedroom luxury suite. The resort is beautifully laid out and well planned. It is perfectly situated on Grace Bay, near enough to the best snorkeling at the Coral Gardens and within walking distance of several other nice resorts and restaurants (Gansevoort and Beach House). Here are the pros and things to consider. Pros - Suites are beautifully appointed and have everything you need. Kitchens are well stocked, furniture is modern and comfortable (beds are especially comfy). Appliances are up-to-date. Bathrooms are extremely nice. All of the ocean front rooms appear to have great views of the gorgeous Grace Bay turquoise water. Beach access is easy and the staff does an outstanding job of attending to your every need (arranging beach chairs for you, towels, umbrellas, any beach equipment desired, etc.). Continental breakfast is included and it's limited, but sufficient. We took advantage of this and also stocked up the kitchen for lunch. If you haven't been to T&C before, be forewarned that the food is very expensive. If you have a kitchen, I highly recommend you take advantage of it as much as possible. The pool area offers a nice alternative to the beach. The restaurant at the resort is fine, not quite gourmet fare, but good for lunch and several low-key dinners. The restaurants at Gansevoort and the Beach House are definitely worth walking to. They're expensive, but the food is outstanding. Overall, we were very pleased with the West Bay Club. It offered everything we were looking for -- beautifully appointed 2-bedroom suites (good for families), stunning ocean views, nice and not-too-busy beach with easy access, and convenient walking to the snorkeling reef. We liked the newness of the resort and the condos themselves can't be beat. We also appreciated being off the beaten path of the busier northern part of Grace Bay. The West Bay Club earns it's outstanding reputation. (Note, I'd recommend you check your bill when you check in to ensure they're charging you the correct rate. They initially had the wrong rate for us, which made me nervous. They were responsive in correcting it though.) All things considered, we'll not hesitate to consider this resort on future trips to T&C. Great option for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, West Indies, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales