Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$306
$278
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$405
$267
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$405
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$592
$371
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $498/night.

Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$288
$262
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,008
$630
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$465
$451
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$508
$469
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$978
1,124 results
All reviewsbeach staffnoodle bargrace bayhobie catpaddle boardsbedroom luxury suitebeach baryogurtother resortsfish frycoco bistrosomewhere caferum punchcomplimentary breakfastwasher dryerocean frontfull kitchen
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I just got back from 6 nights at the West Bay Club and it was so wonderful. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beach is absolutely gorgeous. The complimentary breakfast was just perfect for us. We never ate dinner at the hotel but had a drink every night at the bar prior to leaving. We cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: i would probably spring for the ocean view next time.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Let me begin by saying this resort was outstanding. We stayed the week before high season began. Everything about this resort, the staff, the beach, the rooms, the pool, the location, were all wonderful.
First the rooms, they were very quiet. The only reason I knew there were people staying next to us was because housekeeping cleaned their rooms daily. Otherwise, it seemed like no one was around but us. When we travel, we only have our rooms cleaned once or twice. Even though we had the do not disturb sign up, we placed our trashcans out to be emptied. Upon returning to our room, the trash cans were always neatly placed outside our door and there were usually toiletries and towels waiting for us in the entry way of the shared entrance.
The bathroom was very spacious and the shower always had good pressure. The bed was extremely comfortable and had a variety of pillow types. There were two built in closets for clothing and a chest of drawers. We had plenty of room to store all of our items for a week's stay, and we overpacked.
The Internet. My husband did a speed test and returned 4mbs download speed minimum with a constant connection. We never lost signal. It worked throughout the resort, just not on the beach, which in not a complaint by any means.
The beach was the best we saw on the island. It was the widest beach we saw on all of our daily walks. Some of the other resort beaches were very narrow and packed with people. At the most, there were 6 people on the beach during our stay. Most days there were only one or two other couples on the beach.
The staff working on the beach was wonderful. They always said hello and smiled, even the maintenance workers. Most of them knew our names, as well. Each day they would play cornhole or football with the guests on the beach or teach them how to use the water equipment. They were always nice and smiling and always willing to help out in any way. You could order drinks and food from the restaurant on the beach. It was really nice.
The restaurant and bar staff were all really nice. Josue and Alvaro were awesome. Not only did they give great service, but they were also polite and talkative, as there weren't many people in the bar. They gave good recommendations on dining and drinks and they were always interested in what we had to say.
There were a few complaints about the restaurants when I first read reviews, but I never had a bad experience. We sat down to eat an hour before we had to leave to catch our flight and had plenty of time to eat before it was time to leave.
The pool was really nice. Although the water was cold, it was still really nice and felt good when you got a good sweat going. The lounge chairs were also very comfy and there were umbrellas near every chair in case you wanted the shield your face from the sun, the same for the beach.
The grounds were so well kept, there were landscapers there every day working meticulously to keep up the property.
The resort is located between the Gansevoort and the Beach House. Both have exceptional dining. You also can't miss out on the Gansevoort on Friday night! You can walk to both places. There are sidewalks on the street.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank l8krgirl
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My wife and I spent a week at the West Bay Club over Thanksgiving and it truly couldn't have been a more lovely experience. We were nervous to be spending our first Thanksgiving away from family back in Indianapolis, but the minute we arrived at West Bay we were greeted with welcome Rum Runner, which was just the thing I needed to take the edge off of a day of travel. The hospitality was second to none the entire trip. The rooms at this place were unbelievable. Gorgeous decor, my wife was in heaven. We enjoyed staying in a 2-bedroom Oceanfront Luxury Suite, where the 360 degree views would have been quite enough, but we were on the 4th floor and the view each day when we woke up of the famous Grace Bay Beach was spectacular! (Even if it was 5am....Sunrise this time of year is quite early in TCI) We had another couple joining us mid-week so these accommodations were ideal as the second bedroom was what they call a "lockout." Essentially we shared the main living room, balconies and kitchen of this amazing suite, but the second bedroom had a separate entry, small kitchen, and full bathroom. (You could be completely self-sufficient in these studio-like suites.) If you are traveling with another couple, or in-laws, or older kids who want a little more freedom, this suite was perfect.

The Beach -- Grace Bay beach....so gorgeous, that's undeniable. But if I could say one thing that would sway me one way or another to stay at the west bay club, it is its absolutely prime spot on grace bay beach. If I were to come back to grace bay beach, that's where I am staying and thats the reason why. Its the widest part of the beach, you are far from the next nearest person if you want to be and can have big groups out there together without having to be atop one another. Its so private, quiet, peaceful. Perfect if you are trying to relax. We took a 4 mile walk down the beach past all of the resorts on the first day we were down there and I couldn't stop saying how happy I was with where this hotel was located on the beach after seeing other resorts, with smaller cramped beaches.

A little about food....Thanksgiving dinner was prepared for anyone who wished to order it on the Holiday and of course it was our way of keeping a little bit of home with us on our vacation celebrating this holiday in paradise. "Mamma" as they called her in the open-air kitchen made some of the best stuffing I have ever had in my life and they topped that delicious "taste of home" Thanksgiving meal off with Pumpkin pie. Every morning they offered complimentary breakfast which we definitely appreciated as everything down there, in general, is quite expensive. They had both hot and cold options, with coffee, and lemon infused water which was a great way to start the day in the morning. We tried several restaurants including the Shark Bite, Mango Reef, Parallel 21, Somewhere On The Beach, and Atlantic Grill (At West Bay Club) All of which I will go into greater detail on their respected reviews. The best part of the food experience at the hotel itself was when my wife and I took a deep sea fishing trip (1/2 day Private Charter thru Silver Deep Fishing Tours) We caught several Mahi Mahi on the outing and after we were finished the guys on the boat, cleaned and cut up some of the fish to later be prepared at the West Bay Club. We were able to have our caught Mahi Mahi in the form of both tempura mahi mahi fingers as well as pan fried with our choice of side right at the restaurant that night. SO special! We both had never done something like that before and it was a pretty cool experience.

Weather was cooler this time of year and very windy. It took that edge off of what can be sweltering heat and also provided the perfect conditions for sailing on the Hobiecat that they have available for guests at the beach. I love to sail so it was awesome I could just hop on it and go out for a quick ride and bring it right back or take my wife out with me too. They also had Stand-up Paddle-boards available to use at no charge which is hard-work but lots of fun. Not so fun when windy, but a great workout. Finally, they have snorkel gear available to use at no charge to check out any one of the many coral reefs lining Grace Bay Beach. WBC is located in between the 2 most visited coral reefs in the entire Island of provo, making it the ideal spot for snorkel enthusiasts.

The week went by way to fast, but we enjoyed every minute and would definitely come back to this Gem in the TCI. It's truly a secret treasure that we have been telling EVERYONE about. Can you tell we loved it here? This is perfect place to go with a significant other or group of people looking to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the Turks and Caicos Islands. Highly Recommended.

Room Tip: Ocean-front anything....you cannot go wrong! You must wake up to the beauty of Grace Bay Beach!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Jay W
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the WBC for 6 nights over Thanksgiving in their king studio room.

We had planned to spend two days with an open schedule, and had 3 days of scuba diving booked.

Firstly, the weather in Provo during our visit was amazing. The breeze was constant, and the humidity very low for a tropical climate. There was twice where the clouds sprinkled for a few minutes, but the sun was out other than that.

The WBC is a very nice property that is for guests who want a quiet and relaxing vacation. It's situated at the Western end of Grace Bay, next to the Gansevoort, and has nice appointments on the property. The fitness center was very adequate to work off all the lobster and conch I consumed, with free weights as well as machines. The grounds are very well maintained, and the staff we met throughout were always with a ready smile and friendly. I've traveled throughout the Caribbean, and not every island is nearly as friendly.

The on-site restaurant, the Atlantic Grill, has good food with reasonable prices, and the lobster burrito is a must-have. The free breakfast is adequate, and you can order a la carte too for a fuller meal.

What I really enjoyed was the beach, and how well it is maintained by the beach crew. They are always eager to help with getting a kayak into the water or putting down towels on the beach chairs. They also rake up any sea grass washed up on the shore.

In summary, staying at the WBC was an extremely pleasant experience. I usually don't vacation in the same spot twice, but Provo and the WBC will certainly be seeing me again soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Outdoor_hiker
Reviewed November 26, 2012

WBC is a luxury boutique hotel. The staff is attentive and the ocean front rooms are fabulous. We love being on the quiet end of the Grace Bay and cabs to any of the best restaurants are $5-7 per person. One of our favorite places to visit.

Room Tip: The ocean front suites are worth it. Fabulous views and the sound of the ocean everywhere.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family