Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$306
$278
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$269
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$405
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$405
$325
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$530
$333
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $522/night.

Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$288
$262
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$640
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$962
$504
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$508
$469
1,123 results
All reviewsbeach staffnoodle bargrace bayhobie catpaddle boardsbedroom luxury suitebeach baryogurtother resortsfish frycoco bistrosomewhere caferum punchcomplimentary breakfastwasher dryerocean frontfull kitchen
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Let me get to the point. I travelled with the family. There were 5 of us (3kids)
The Pool was great for the kids
Best Beach Location-not crowded
Fantastic Accommodations. Stayed in the Penthouse. Any oceanfront room has a great view
Great Staff. Always available to help
Manager Dane is very welcoming and always available.

I can't wait to return. Rent a car.Take the time to go into town. Parking is free.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Parm S
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed at The West Bay Club for a long weekend in early October (4 nights). The resort was beautiful. We stayed in room 305. This room was definitely one of the best in the entire hotel. One balcony overlooked the beach and the other overlooked the pool. With both curtains/doors open, it was a fantastic view. This hotel was definitely located on the best part of the beach. In general, most of the staff members at the hotel were great. In particular, Asha (at the front desk) rocks! She gave us super recomendations for dinner several nights. We rented a car and hit the grocery for breakfasts and lunches. Charles and William set up our chairs each day on the beach for us. All units in the hotel have ample dishes and silverware. One day we stopped at Graceway Gourmet and picked up heat and serve items for lunch. Our only complaints re: the hotel were the following: no beach service (in terms of drinks or food) and we did not know anything about beach activities (paddleboarding, etc.) until the day before we checked out. We thought this was poor considering that there was a 10 percent "resort fee" (about $45 per day) that we paid and ended up with nothing. Also, don't count on the washer and/or dryer in the room to work properly. We had to call maintenance to find out the "secret" to unlocking the washer door, and this was after our clothes had run through twice....both on HOT water. Also, the housekeeping staff does not give out new bathroom amenities each day. We ran out of mouthwash on the second day and never received any more. I know management says that guests should not "hoard" the shampoo, conditioner, etc.; however, if we are paying $450 per night, I think I am entitled to at least one bottle of each per day.

In terms of Provo, we decided that we would probably not return. Because we went in October, it was slow season. We didn't realize how slow until we were already in Provo. Several restaurants we tried were closed temporarily. There is also nothing to do besides lay on the beach or swim. Shopping was limited to a handful of stores (typical tourist stuff). I enjoy a relaxing vacation, but after a couple of days of reading, I was going out of my mind.

Things we would recommend in Provo:
Mango Reef at the Alexandra Resort - hands down the best meal we had the entire trip. Excellent lobster, great view, good service.

Coco Bistro - great atmosphere, but food was only okay. Very expensive. Total bill for two which included two drinks, one salad, one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert was almost $200. The bill at Mango Reef was less, and the food was much better.

Hemingways - best fish tacos we've ever had....anywhere! Bill was about $45 for two ice teas and two orders of tacos.

The Deck at Seven Stars Resort - food was okay. It would have been better if it had been hot. Service was terrible....very slow. We had to chase the waiter down in order to pay. Also, don't forget the bug spray. Bugs were terrible. This was the only restaurant where we had bug biting issues.

Would highly recommend Graceway Gourmet for grocery shopping. We also tried the IGA on Leeward Highway (closer to the hotel), and it was fine. Larger overall selection at the IGA. Graceway Gourmet was more like a smaller version of a Whole Foods.

The only "activity" we did was the Caicos Conch Farm. As lots of other reviewers have mentioned, totally and completely cheesy. It was interesting from an information standpoint, but it was $12 per person and lasted maybe 20 minutes (that's being generous!).

Room Tip: Would highly recommend room 305.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KAK401
Dlunderwood, Manager at West Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us, for your kind words and valuable observations.
We regret that your travel during the quiet season in Provo was somewhat disappointing. Although I cannot speak of the laid back profile of our beautiful island, I will address with our team the service issues you experienced while staying with us. In the behalf of our outstanding beach and pool team please allow me to say that even thou the occupancy was low the beach service was never suspend. As you mentioned Charles , William and Edwardo were on duty and at your service; while the water sport equipment is always available to our owners and guests.
Your kind words about our front desk agent Asha and her helpfulness are noted and appreciated; I only wish she was aware of the housekeeping omission and would have immediately corrected this matter. Just like the maintenance prompt response when you encountered difficulties with the washer and dryer. It is apparent that the printed instructions posted on the dryer door need more clarification.
Please be assured that we at The West Bay Club as a team always strive for the best. Our service goals are to anticipate and deliver the best possible service, to respond to our guests needs on a timely manner and to create a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
Constructive feedback is allays welcomed and we thank you for your input.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I booked this hotel for our honeymoon based on the high reviews, but were very disappointed in our stay. Our "garden" room faced an air shaft, the breakfast was minimal at best, and the service lacked polish and flexibility. It was hard to get to any of the restaurants without a car, and the restaurant/bar at WBC left a lot to be desired -- the food wasn't great, and we had to chase someone down to order drinks on the beach. The beach chairs were cheap and not very comfortable. We made the best of it by walking over to the Gansevoort for drinks and dinner and beach loungers, which was much better.
Compared to other hotels of similar price, we expected more.
Snorkeling was great down the beach, about a 10 minute walk, but no one told us about it until our last day there.
This place seemed better for families than for couples.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank anna l
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This was our third trip to the West Bay Club (WBC) and I can’t wait for to return for trips four, five, six...... The WBC is beautiful, clean and well maintained. The staff is courteous and eager to please the guests. The beach is beyond compare, we enjoyed using the WBC’s paddle board, snorkeling equipment and the attendant took us for a sail on the boat. The pool is wonderful and is truly an ideal spot to relax. The WBC’s Atlantic Grill is an intimate place to get a good meal. I highly recommend the West Bay Club to my friends and family!

Room Tip: I prefer rooms with an ocean view...but overlooking the beautiful pool is nice too.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Illinoistraveler0
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I returned to the West Bay Club for the third time!!! On this trip we chose to stay in one of their luxury studios. The accommodations were fantastic! The furnishings and decor were very inviting. Although we spent most of our time enjoying the breathtaking views offered by their beautiful beach, our studio provided the perfect amount of space to unwind after a day on the beach. Our studio was a great value for such luxury accommodations.

The West Bay Club staff were incredibly pleasant, professional and helpful.
The beach staff were fantastic with helping my wife and I learn how to sail the hobby cat and use the paddle boards which the West bay Club offer as no charge amenities to their guest.

The front desk representative (Kathy) was always a welcoming smiling face when entering and exiting the property. Alvaro at the bar makes some of the best (and strongest) rum punches I've ever experienced.

Because the West Bay Club is in a convenient location on Grace Bay, my wife and I found it very easy to enjoy local restaurants like Somewhere on the Beach and Beach House. These restaurants were a short and relaxing stroll up the beach from our resort.

The West bay Club continues to exceed our high expectations.

We highly recommend this resort!!

A+++++

Don’t miss out on the experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple