My family and I vacationed to Providenciales in May. We always stay at The West Bay Club, because they are by far the best beach location, the best suites, the best staff, and the best amenities. Sure there are other resorts on the island however none are as new, clean, friendly and only 2 or 3 are located on Grace Bay, which is where The West Bay Club is located.
Let's start with the airport.
Upon landing you will notice the airport is small this is customary for an island the size of Turks and Caicos. The immigration and customs lines were fast and there is plenty of transportation once you walk out of the airport.
The hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the airport and located on a beautiful part of the Grace Bay Beach. We had a two bedroom luxury perfect for the two of us and the 2 kids. The suite is nicely furnished, very clean and well kept. The Bathrooms are beautiful with top of the line amenities. The kitchen is well equipped to prepare meals in the room, which we did. The local grocery store is IGA and it is not far from the hotel, actually it's a fun bike ride. This time we requested a ground floor suite because we had a terrace and a patio with convenient direct lawn and beach access. The views from our suite were very nice. In the evenings we watched the kids playin the grassy area while my husband and I relaxed on the terrace with an adult beverage. One lazy afternoon we checked out DVD's from the front desk that were complimentary and had some popcorn. If not basking in the sun or playing in the unbelievable clear blue waters we walked up and down Grace Bay Beach. That is when you can appreciate the beauty of the West bay Club location.
The resort is of a comfortable size and at that time not busy at all. We learned that May is a slow month in TCI. The pool and the grounds are immaculate, the beach attendants always very attentive and ready to help. The kids had plenty of beach toys to entertain themselves with. Kayaks, paddle boards and two hobi cats that were in the water most of the day are all available and free of charge. Charles and Edward can teach anyone how to use them. For the most part this time we stayed near the resort and ate at Atlantic Bar and Grill which is always fresh and very tasty. On our date night we had a sweet baby sitter for a few hours prearranged by Shacarra the concierge and we walked next door to Gansevoort’s restaurant, a very nice property more suited for singles but we had a nice dinner and a little entertainment. The very short walk back to West Bay Club under the stars was magical…
My husband went diving with Dive Provo which was a fantastic experience and one day I had a divine spa treatment at the onsite Spa Tropique. Our stay at West Bay Club was a well deserved and relaxing family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales