My Husband and I returned from a 6 day stay at The West Bay Club. This was our third trip to TCI and first time at The West Bay Club. After we made the reservation on line we had some requests and questions. Angela the agent was very helpful. She and the concierge were able to book us in a beautiful suite with an incredible view and prearrange dinner reservations. Our suite was spotless, well appointed and the cleaning lady did a terrific job servicing our room.
Breakfast was complimentary and more than adequate. Without a doubt TCI has most amazing beaches we ever seen in our travels and The West Bay Club is truly located on the best part. The beach is wider, spacious and absolutely uncrowded compared to other areas. The sand is powdery white and the water like liquid glass. Top that with a great, friendly beach service and you are truly in paradise. The beach attendants William, Big Charles, Wildly and Eduardo were very helpful and ready to assist with towels, umbrellas or beach equipment. My husband attempted to learn from Eduard how to wind surf …and I was able to balance myself on the paddle board- that was much fun. By the time we left, Julian the Beach server knew too well our daily routine … A few afternoons we stayed by the pool because it was windy and had lunch at Atlantic Bar and Grill . Ask for Mammy’s conch sampler and try Norman’s special: Storm’n Norman …. You’ll love it.
For dinner we ventured out at our favourite restaurants Coco Bistro and Parallel 23, two that we always enjoy.
Over all we had a great stay; the resort offers a comfortable ambiance, is very relaxing and friendly. We walked next door to Gansevoort for a change of pace and to Somewhere on the beach- this is the name of the tex mex beach restaurant a couple minutes away. The grounds are lovely, the staff is very nice and helpful, the front desk agents always very pleasant. We already booked our next stay for the holidays and can’t wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, West Indies, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales