My cousin and I traveled to Turks and Caicos in Feb 2012 for one week.
We decided upon Grace Bay Suites because it seemed cost efficient compared to the other hotels in the area - and we made by far, the best choice.
You share a beach with hotels like the Regent and Villa Renaissance that charge quadruple the price that GBS does for the same excellence in service and hospitality. I was thoroughly impressed with the staff.
We spent the day on beach chairs that didn't belong to GBS, unknowingly, and were kicked off by days end - we told Kevin about it and he immediately (with the help of a fellow guest) set up more chairs on the beach for us and there were never any problems with beach chairs after that.
We wanted to snorkel at Coral Gardens and inquired about it to Oren (another staff member) and he directed us how to get there (by bike or by foot) and offered profusely to draw us maps so that we wouldn't get lost and followed up with us after.
The grocery store is a five minute bike ride away or a 10-15 min walk.
The one thing I will say about Grace Bay area that I wished someone would've told me is the price of food. Besides Danny Buoy's, the meal's at restaurants avg btw $30-$70 a person. Being told that only one resort in Grace Bay is all inclusive, everyone must either choose to cook or eat out - and with everything being imported, it was quite pricey to eat it and to eat out. Nevertheless, the beach and water was immaculate. We've traveled to the beaches in Thailand, Cuba, Mexico and the States and I will admit, Grace Bay beach is the cleanest I've ever been to.
Thank you Grace Bay Suites for such warm hospitality and service. Worth the trip there and to stay at Grace Bay Suites to experience a beautiful island at a fraction of the cost.
PS. we brought our own jam, snacks, etc. which helped with cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Bay Suites is Provo's newest affordable hotel located in the heart of Provo's Golden Mile, less than a 5 minute stroll from world renowned Grace Bay Beach. The hotel features 18 Studios and 6 one bedroom suites. All with private patio or balcony facing the swimming pool. All rooms are spacious and comfortable with modern facilities including a small kitchenette, wall-mounted flat screen TV in each room and large walk-in shower. Room Service is available from Danny Buoy's Irish Restaurant and Pub located on the same property as Grace Bay Suites. You could not stay in a better location on Providenciales. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, dive and tour operators, spas and lots more within easy walking distance from the hotel, a fitness club next door, Provo's 18-hole championship golf course within a mile. We are all about comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Suites Turks And Caicos/Providenciales