My sister and I needed a vacation alone after enduring a very stressful year involving cross country moves, new baby, and whining husbands. We picked TCI because Kelly Rippa raved about it on Oprah. We picked The Regent Grand because of the reviews on tripadvisor. We absolutely loved it!
1.Customer service, customer service, customer service. We loved Calvin. He was the first person we encountered upon arrival to the hotel. He gave us a tour of the property and our room. He arranged all of our excursions including sailing, horseback riding and a day at the spa. He made our reservations for dinner and arranged transportation everytime we left the hotel.
2.Rooms. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath fully stocked/furnished suite with an ocean view. It speaks for itself. 3 flat screen TVs, 6 seating dining room table, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pots/pans/utensils, full washer and dryer. The rooms are so nice you could easily have two couples share a suite or 4 friends or a full family.
The hotel was quite and very clean. Seemed good for singles and families.
3.Centrally located and car rental across the street.
No room service or restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales