This was, by far, the most amazing vacation my boyfriend and I have taken. We just recently returned from our 5 night stay at the Regent Grand, and couldn't be more satisfied with our experience. The staff was absolutely AMAZING and did whatever they could to help make our trip so memorable! Shout-outs to Jona,Tiffany, Michael, Synara, John and Randall for being the best staff we've ever encountered! These 6 employees went above and beyond to make sure our trip was nothing but fun!
The rooms were extremely beautiful, cozy and clean. The beach views are nothing short of amazing and the pool service was spectacular. We enjoyed a delicious free breakfast at The Vix every morning, and we were able to enjoy the local shops right across from the hotel.
My boyfriend and I don't tend to travel back to the same place twice, but we will definitely be coming back again thanks to the friendly staff at The Regent Grand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales