This was our second time back to the island of turks and caicos, we can not say how HAPPY we are that we picked this location to spend our honeymoon at we stayed 9 days & I can't even say what an amazing time we had from the moment we stepped out of the cab the staff at this resort greeted us with open arms, they made sure at all times we were taking care of even at the poolside. The staff at the restaraunt was even amazing so kind & welcoming! We stayed in room 403 with the ocean view it was breath taking we enjoyed every minute of our honeymoon. We were acommadated at all of the great places because the staff here at the Regent Grand made sure that we were. If you go visit, go to the poolside bar & visit Dave for a Mojito! We can't wait to rebook we will be visiting this resort again and I highly recommend it to anyone that is looking to go to this island it is located in a great spot right in the center of everything we were able to walk to food shop & go to all the stores!
INCREDIBLE place.. UNBELIEVABLE staff, BREATH TAKING place, its PERFECT!!! Visit this place its worth it!!! We will be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, West Indies, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales