“Great place and view” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sharkbite Bar & Grill

Sharkbite Bar & Grill
Ranked #43 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NJ
“Great place and view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Great place in the marina with a nice view! And we got to see the shark! Had the grouper sandwich and it was great! Will definitely return!

Middle Caicos
“Almond Crusted Grouper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I've had it a few times, and I'll be back for more, order the almond crusted grouper! This is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner. There is an inside bar if you'd like to watch a game on TV, but we usually opt for sitting on the deck that's suspended over the water. I couldn't believe it, but the last time we were there enjoying a couple cocktails at sunset, we have two large sharks swim right under the deck we were sitting on! Ha, it just made the name all the more fitting!

• Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“We always visit multiple times during our T&C trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

They have great food and the grouper sandwiches are fabulous. The last time we went there, they had music. The musician jams with Prince, so he is very good (we saw him the night before at the Sands too). Sharkbite is really great food and I like sitting outside if possible but either way, the food is great.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place in the marina”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stopped in here for a quick drink and to wait for a cab to take us back to our resort (Ocean Club West). They were very friendly and called the cab for us. We had no problem getting a seat right at the dock's edge. It is a cool place right in Turtle Cove Marina and you can watch the bait fish circle the water right beside you! I can't attest to the food as we just had a quick drink there but the menu looked good and the food being delivered around us looked nice. People seemed to be happy. We were on our way back from snorkeling at Smith's Reef and walked up the road to meet our ride there. I would go back sometime for dinner for sure! One of the locals said this place is quite the local pick up joint on Friday night...just a heads up. For some of you that might be good and for some not good. Since we are married I would probably stay away from that scene on Friday nights having heard that tip from a resident. Have fun! Oh, and the tee shirts are cool...I didn't bring enough cash with me as we were snorkeling but if I had I would have bought my husband one and I might just order one online for Christmas as a surprise!

• Visited November 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best grouper sandwich. EVER!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We ate here twice while vacationing last week.It is a nice place on a marina. The views are awesome and when I tell you that we had the best blackened grouper sandwich ever, I am not making this up. We came back here twice for that incredible sandwich. Simply amazing, Bartenders seem to be so very slow and laid back, but it is island time so you adjust,

• Visited November 2013