“Good food beautiful location”

Tiki Hut Island Eatery
Ranked #31 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Good food beautiful location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Tiki Hut located in Turtles Cove was a good find. Located right on the marina the food and service was great. The ribs fell right off the bone, perfect!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank s0nia88

Calgary, Alberta
“Not good service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

We ate there today and I understand that service is "relaxed" BUT it's was very warm out and only one other table and she forgot our beer?
Food was just ok, wouldn't go back.
Just my opinion

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Goingback
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Don't miss this one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food is great and the staff are great and friendly. We got to meet the Joan and she helped us plan out places to go and what was happening around the island. Great information along with great food. One of my meals was the Jamaican Jerk Pork Chop. I thought I was eating a 1 inch steak. everything was good from the black bean soup to the main coarses.

Visited October 2012
Illinois
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Let me start by saying the fish tacos are wonderful! We asked the waiter how many tacos we got and he said 3. My husband thought that 3 would not fill him up, but when they came, WOW, they were loaded with meat. I could not finish my third one!

Had the ribs and chicken here on Wednesday night and they were really good to, and can beat the price $16

We had walked in way day to have lunch and the other couple we were traveling with had a can koozie from the Tiki Hut, a lady asked where they had gotten it. Well turns out the lady was the owner, and what a very nice person! Anyway, she said they hadn’t sold those for a couple of years, and my friends had been here previously a couple years back, and that was when they had gotten the koozie. So we get talking with her and she asked us how we were liking the island.
I made the comment to her that I was looking for a restaurant that was serving Lobster thermidor. Some places only offer it as a special and it’s not always on the menu. She looks at one of her employees and says, “I think we can make her lobster thermidor tonight, don’t you?” To which the employee replies “sure”, I’ll go make sure to save the lobsters! Well I about fell over, she didn’t have to do this for me but she did, and really made my day. Needless to say we returned later that night and I ate EVERY bite of my thermidor, and it was to die for!!

We ate here in total I think 5 times during our week stay. All the meals we had were very good and in my opinion very reasonably priced

This place deserves to be ranked a lot higher than #24

We will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida
“Enjoyed rib and chicken night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Wednesday night is rib and chicken night. Food was good at a great price. Key like pie and bread pudding was Amazing!

Visited September 2012