“Sunset Dining”
Review of Mango Reef

Mango Reef
Ranked #14 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Mango Reef Restaurant specialises in Fresh Flavours and Seafood, with a selection of international favourites and homemade Desserts. Outdoor casual bar. Indoor or Patio Dining . Dine over the water on our deck. Come by boat and tie up to our dock at : Turtle Cove Marina Open 8am-10pm Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great food and great way to catch the sunset right on the beach. We had the scallop aumoniere and the brie salad - both were amazing.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner here on the beach with my husband and our 10 month old son. We enjoyed watching the sunset over delicious grilled lobster, curried lobster, and grilled snapper. A great place for a romantic dinner, but also completely suitable for families with small children! The host and the servers were excellent. Would come here again on our next trip to TCI!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Dinner on the beach!! Can't get better than that!!! The sunset was gorgeous, dinner was yummy and the drinks were great!! Combine that with newly made friend's from New York makes for a great fun evening!! Hi goes out to Gi-Gi & Jon!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I remember when the Mango reef was a little place up the coast and it was average at best, well no more!! the new location inside the Alexandra resort has seen vast improvements... Still open in low season it is lovely....
We had 3 courses, wine, beer etc...great service, lovely food, ideal setting..
Cost was about average for the island at $200 for 3 adults.

Only tip I can give is BOOK A TABLE !!!!! in low season you will be ok but may not get the table you want, but in high season it fills up to the point where extra tables and chairs are put on the lawn (where the bugs also get their dinner, you) or worse still in a room behind the lawn which gets so hot you melt.... ... The best seating is outside on the EDGE OF THE DECKED AREA overlooking the sea..or you could book a table on the beach for that romantic meal of a lifetine..

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Mango Reef was always one of our favorites, from their days at Royal West Indies. On our most recent trip to TCI, we stayed at The Sands & walked to Mango Reef for an early dinner one evening. They serve their lunch menu until 6pm, so we were able to order off of that (the lunch menu is cheaper than the dinner menu, & offers a better variety, in my opinion). We were very pleasantly surprised to find that our favorite server, Donald, is still there. Service was excellent, as it always was on our past visits. Setting is very pretty, right by the beach ( although there were a lot of little gnats flying around; I'm sure we unknowingly ate a few!). I had the tuna Niçoise salad, which was excellent ($14) & very big, with a lot of different veggies. I took 1/2 with me & had another meal from it. My husband had the chicken wrap w/ fries ($14), & my 4 y/o son had the kids' pizza ($10). I also had a colada ($9); I can't remember what flavor it was, but it was yummy! When we were leaving, they were setting up tables on the beach, in the sand. That would be a lovely place to eat a romantic dinner!