“Still love Mango Reef!”
Review of Mango Reef

Mango Reef
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Mango Reef Restaurant specialises in Fresh Flavours and Seafood, with a selection of international favourites and homemade Desserts. Outdoor casual bar. Indoor or Patio Dining . Dine over the water on our deck. Come by boat and tie up to our dock at : Turtle Cove Marina Open 8am-10pm Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Mango Reef was always one of our favorites, from their days at Royal West Indies. On our most recent trip to TCI, we stayed at The Sands & walked to Mango Reef for an early dinner one evening. They serve their lunch menu until 6pm, so we were able to order off of that (the lunch menu is cheaper than the dinner menu, & offers a better variety, in my opinion). We were very pleasantly surprised to find that our favorite server, Donald, is still there. Service was excellent, as it always was on our past visits. Setting is very pretty, right by the beach ( although there were a lot of little gnats flying around; I'm sure we unknowingly ate a few!). I had the tuna Niçoise salad, which was excellent ($14) & very big, with a lot of different veggies. I took 1/2 with me & had another meal from it. My husband had the chicken wrap w/ fries ($14), & my 4 y/o son had the kids' pizza ($10). I also had a colada ($9); I can't remember what flavor it was, but it was yummy! When we were leaving, they were setting up tables on the beach, in the sand. That would be a lovely place to eat a romantic dinner!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,428)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just back from the Turks and enjoyed a great dinner at The Mango Bay. The grilled buttered lobster was to die for. Lobster season had just started and we were not disappointed. My island belonger told us to dine there and they were great!.. The conch stew and fritters were excellent with several dipping sauces. The rice great and to veggies grilled just right. Excellent rum punches too! The service was very good only beaten by Belle Aluna's...italian eattery in town at The Salt Mills. The have great dinners and excellent service.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very romantic with the live music and beach surroundings. Food was really nice and the staff were friendly (although perhaps trying too hard?). I would definitely going here at least once!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I ordered seafood dishes with the hopes it would be as fresh and good as it was described to us. They did not disappoint. I ordered the lobster and was surprised at how well it was prepared. I'm pretty picky about lobster as I favor cold water lobster. Knowing I was going to be served warm water lobster, I was a bit skeptical. I was impressed, it was excellent. I would highly recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Mango Reef is inside a resort called Alexandra and its deck is built at the beachfront. It is outdoor so they depend a lot on good weather. When it rains they have a smaller room fitting 1/3 of the otherwise available tables.
The service was for me the nicest on the island for a restaurant. They would do everything possible to please us. Not that other places wouldn't, but there it looked like they really meant it.
The ambience at the beachfront is really fantastic also.
The food variety is similar on the top restaurants of Providenciales. Lots of seafood and a few meat or chicken options. My wife had lobster which she said was very good, and I had meat which was ok. We were also at Seven, Coco Bistro, Baci and da Conch Shack, so that was our comparison base.
Mango Reef has a distinct menu of drinks, probably some 50 options.
The price is cheaper than Seven or Coco Bistro. Some 120 dollars for a couple with alcoholic drinks and dessert.