“Terrific food and location”

Magnolia Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Terrific food and location”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We loved Magnolia - the food was great. The wine list is impressive. Go at sunset to take full advantage of the view. The desset my kids got was awesome - toffee pie with bananas and graham cracker crust.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank dstar801

Bedford, New York
“ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS FOOD!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Wow! All I can say is wow. my family and I literally just walked in from magnolia. Probably the best food on the island. I got the pistachio chicken which was out of this world amazing. My father got the tuna dish and LOVED it! My brother ordered a simple shrimp tempura which he said was still just amazing!! My mother ordered the shrimp with curry sauce and said it was filling and delicious. We ordered the banatoffee for dessert and devoured it in 3 seconds! we also ordered the warm chocolate cal, not so warm but it was delicious!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Amanda F
Dublin
“Stunning view!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Great location for a restaurant! Be warned tho, it you sit outside you may have to move inside as we had to due to a massive storm. Service was excellent, wine delicious and the food good enough.

2 Thank rockfist
Brooklyn Park, MN
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Dinner at Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar was pretty good. It’s located in Turtle Cove which is about 10 to 15 minutes away from the center of Grace Bay Beach where most of the hotels are. The restaurant is high up on a hill overlooking the marina, which is probably a beautiful view during the day but at night you can’t see much because it’s so dark.

As a starter we ordered the escargot; I’ve never had it before but my girlfriend said the other stuff they combined with it wasn’t that good. Our entrees were the Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin, which was delicious, and the Lobster Pasta, which was good. For dessert we ordered the cheesecake which was also good. They did have an extensive wine list but we decided to have mixed drinks instead. Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar wasn’t in my top three favorite restaurants in Turks and Caicos, but I would still recommend it. The food was good overall and the service was good.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Element2001
Oakville Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great food with lovely atmosphere! We really enjoy drinks at the bar at sunset before sitting down to wonderful evening!

Visited April 2012