“Beach Bar Restaurant”

Hemingway's Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hemingway’s Restaurant is located at The Sands at Grace Bay, a luxury Caribbean resort nestled on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Greenbrier, Tennessee
“Beach Bar Restaurant”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a great spot for lunch or a very casual dinner. The food was good, the atmosphere while on the beach was nice the furniture and landscaping were not up to high standards.

Springfield, New Jersey
“Good food and service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food was very good and so was the service. Nice atmosphere. They didn't rush you through dinner which was nice.

paramus,nj
“Alright food not trust worthy workers”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I was here 10 years ago. Food and service was phenomenal. 10 years later food mediocre and service not so great. In addition I had left a pair of sunglasses on the table and management and staff states they never found it. I was the last table and in a big party so it could never been another guest.
This would never have happened in coco bistro. A more finer dining experience.

Visited July 2014
Carolyn R, Manager at Hemingway's Restaurant, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Reading this complaint was a definite concern to me as I was working that evening. I have to admit that I was not only surprised but confused by this entry. We strive to provide our guests with a great meal in a relaxed atmosphere which most patrons enjoy as repeat customers. We certainly do not condone the behavior your described by any of our staff. I am sorry that you’d misplaced your glasses, but to accuse the staff of being "not trust worthy" is a rude comment.. 9 times out of 10 it is the guest that has forgotten where they have left their item....we've run down the beach on numerous occasions when someone has forgotten something .. staff have personally gone out of their way to drive to guests resorts when they have forgotten their credit cards... items etc... so I hope that you think of your words before you accuse the staff of stealing.. I hope you enjoy your next dining experience at Coco bistro.

Carolyn Robinson, Restaurant Manager
Hemingway's on the Beach
Westborough, Massachusetts
“Pretty Good food. Great Location”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Hemingway's was one of our first dining stops. The food was ok. I had a delicious Mahi-Mahi, while my wife and son had over-sauced ribs.
Conch fritters were burnt, and they wouldn't replace, re-do, or take back.
It was uneven food, in a wonderful natural, beach front setting.
Like everything else on the beach, you're going to pay for the view.

• Visited July 2014
Delaware
“Great meal”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had a wonderful dining experience at Hemingways. I had the grouper and my husband had the nightly special which was Mahi. We both really enjoyed our meals. We had the coconut shrimp as an appetizer. Had the key lime pie for dessert. Great restaurant on the beach. Recommend reservations.